Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
They seem to be missing, is this a bug or was it intentional?.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Yeah... I don't get it either... Everything is gone! You can't use anything as Cover at all... lol

It also seems that the Borg are WAY more difficult especially the Elite one... Is it just me, or....
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-13-2010, 04:03 PM
i thought they took it out so that even the thickest people can find the nodes.
but after seeing the missing structures at the end of the ground part i don't think this is completely intended.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-13-2010, 08:21 PM
Yeah, I noticed they also took out the structures at the end of the ground map where the generator is, as well as the miniboss.

Very lame, Cryptic. The ground portion of the mission has virtually lost all character now. It looks far too plain and dull now. It's a shame
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-13-2010, 09:45 PM
Yeah, without the trees and the borg buildings, it felt .............. empty. But it made the Boss fight with Armek alot more easier, since you can pull him away from the borg group.

BTW, is it me or did the Transformer timers got shorter? The only way we succeded is by the rush strategy.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-13-2010, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
BTW, is it me or did the Transformer timers got shorter? The only way we succeded is by the rush strategy.
i thought so too. we always rush it, but this time it was close, when it really shouldn't have been.
but i noticed that the worker drones seem to die much faster than they used to. i usually hold the first transformer, and just handle and interrupt the up to 5 workers who show up. when we did it yesterday they were all dead when the shield was down with only a second or two to spare.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-14-2010, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysia_1 View Post
Yeah... I don't get it either... Everything is gone! You can't use anything as Cover at all... lol

It also seems that the Borg are WAY more difficult especially the Elite one... Is it just me, or....
I was actually going to say that the Borg are MUCH easier. We just sliced through them.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-14-2010, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal1701A View Post
I was actually going to say that the Borg are MUCH easier. We just sliced through them.
i did not notice any change in the normal drone spawns, but as i stated above the worker drones seemed way easier to kill.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-20-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
Yeah, I noticed they also took out the structures at the end of the ground map where the generator is, as well as the miniboss.

Very lame, Cryptic. The ground portion of the mission has virtually lost all character now. It looks far too plain and dull now. It's a shame

The cure ground portion had "CHARACTER"?!?!?!?!? You really just didn't say that about this insipid mission that's so poorly designed as to be unplayable and completely boring