Lt. Commander
# 21
04-18-2010, 06:41 PM
I think the fault does lie with the OP, he may have had some points somewhere in that mess but he also should take responsibility for not researching the game before he played it. Also he could have taken the energy to look at what is coming out to see if it would address his concerns. Then he could have been more constructive.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-18-2010, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterra View Post
I don't think the OP's argument should be dismissed based on his rage. After all what thread would get more attention. " frack cryptic " or " I have some suggestions? "
Yep...thats what i wanna say

Not every rage is without a reason...and not every member of this great community has this patience with the game, we veterans have...
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
Old BSG: Frack
New BSG: Frak

And now you know.
& that i did not know, ty
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-18-2010, 06:47 PM
@MaxMagic: I disagree, compelling, argumentative, and controversial tag lines get views. Reasoned, nigh-bulletproof opinions get "oh, that's so right, I agree" once per person, then the thread dies.

But the controversial threads attract all the trolls, and they line up across the issue throwing points back and forth, swelling threads into Threadnaughts.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-18-2010, 07:05 PM
A: Seriously, OP. I've been a strong and vocal critic of this game. While I agree with you that this game is horribly shallow and absolutely flies in the face of over 40 years of what Star Trek is, and wonder whether or not the developers ever truly did look at a single episode of any series, I simply have to say that wow, you're nuts.

B:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Commander-Of-Daedalus
Yes you can have you even done any of the Exploration missions yet I have and Uncoverd dead civilizations?
Seriously? Honestly? You consider the inane, vapid, repetitive and unimaginative "scan 5 things and that's it" nonsense of STO to be "uncovering dead civilizations?"

C: A and B above are what I view as prime examples of extremes. One rants insanely. The other defends the dreck and drivel that is STO's "missions."

This is why I find the forums more fun than the game. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-18-2010, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelakh View Post
B:Seriously? Honestly? You consider the inane, vapid, repetitive and unimaginative "scan 5 things and that's it" nonsense of STO to be "uncovering dead civilizations?"
I seriously have no clue what missions any of you are doing but Just the other day I uncoverd a dikironium it has not been seen in over 340 years
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-18-2010, 07:21 PM
/agree with OP 100%

If not worded right it sure was to the point hehe

A birdbath has more depth than STO.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-18-2010, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kee-Bhor View Post
/agree with OP 100%

If not worded right it sure was to the point hehe

A birdbath has more deoth than STO.
I see what you did there!

Lt. Commander
# 29
04-18-2010, 07:29 PM
Star Trek is not about Frack. That would be Battlestar. You'd think an expert on what Trek is about would know this.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelakh View Post
A: Seriously, OP. I've been a strong and vocal critic of this game. While I agree with you that this game is horribly shallow and absolutely flies in the face of over 40 years of what Star Trek is, and wonder whether or not the developers ever truly did look at a single episode of any series, I simply have to say that wow, you're nuts.

B:

Seriously? Honestly? You consider the inane, vapid, repetitive and unimaginative "scan 5 things and that's it" nonsense of STO to be "uncovering dead civilizations?"

C: A and B above are what I view as prime examples of extremes. One rants insanely. The other defends the dreck and drivel that is STO's "missions."

This is why I find the forums more fun than the game. LOL
I wish I didn't agree with you for those exact reasons.
Closed Thread