Lt. Commander
# 1 the 7th fleet is recruiting
04-18-2010, 06:53 PM
hey peeps.

we are the 7th home fleet and we are a newly formed fleet. we are currently looking for all types of officers. we are preferably looking for commanders and higher levels. but will take any who apply into consideration.

the 7th home fleet is lead by two very fun and fair star trek fans. i myself have had alot of experience with mmo's and have ran guilds in the past. i am also fairly knowlagable of sto and am looking to bring my success with other games to this game. ive been waiting for a game liek this for a while.

we currently play east coast time and try to play around 5ish, and also want to play on weekends, but we are leaving it open till we get a core group together and can figure out what everyone can meat for a schedule.

we are looking to stay active by playing fleet actions, and new content regularly. we also paly alot of pvp and would not mind some more prebuilts to "fed ball" as the klingons put it lol.

we also have vent and will be setting up a forum and site in a week or so.

feel free to send me a pm on the forums and we will hook up in game. thank you very much

-rear admiral putnam-
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-23-2010, 07:36 PM
No offense, but there is already a 7th Fleet, and we have been here since pre-beta.

You are welcome to visit our website www.fleet7.com and then consider joining an established 7th Fleet or stay on your own.

We offer a full array of services and conduct many fleet events.

* Forums
* Vent Access
* Computer Graphics Design
* Fleet Promo Videos
* Fleet Radio Station (In the works)
* Cafe Press Fleet Gear
* Fleet Operations
* Task Force Missions
* Crafting / Logistics services
* Federation and Klingon Faction fleets

Much, Much more.....