Lt. Commander
# 1 Crystalline Entity....
04-19-2010, 09:00 AM
I got this fleet battle mission today and went in there, Over an hour later the thing was still 100%, I had died countless times (dread to think what that will cost when DP is in) and everyone was arguing with each other about what to shoot, what not to shoot, it was total chaos, unorganised, the worst fleet battle i've encountered since joining this game. Cant you at least make it possible to defeat it, some of us haven't got all day (my feedback)

Uh, aside from that, the games great love it

If I drop the mission does it effect anything progress wise?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2010, 09:23 AM
Dropping the mission doesn't affect your progress.

Unless you have a good team and plenty of ships you can't really do that mission. Search the forums for all the advice on defeating it: what to do, what not to do, etc.

I'm at Captain 2 rank and I've still never completed the CE or the Big Dig (a later fleet action)
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-19-2010, 09:25 AM
This is one mission I will be avoiding for awhile. I cant stand working with people when no one can agree on tactics, its totally stupid and un-fun. There are a few guides to this fleet action on the discussion forums at the top, but even so, I am staying away from this one. I dont want the ensuing headache of getting no where after an hour's worth of pew pew