Lt. Commander
# 11
04-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Cap would you have a Red Corn Snake for a pet?
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-19-2010, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eberk_Dankil View Post
What is up with all the girls here being incredibly pretty/beautiful/hot/attractive/stimulating/(any good descriptive word) on this forum? Did STO break the typical "gamer girl" mold? Why can't you gals be in my programming classes.
What classes are they, I might be. I took some computer programming classes initially to pad out my high school transcript because they counted as both creative electives and math classes and found I actually enjoyed them.

Since then I have taught myself the background code for Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron 2, and Europa Universalis 2 and 3 to make my own scenario mods for those games.

Currently I am also looking at maybe taking a programming course next semester.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-19-2010, 12:09 PM
I could get a bit psychoanalytical here, maybe point out the fact that, as geeks, we naturally gravitate to others like ourselves... But I honestly think the women here look as good as they do for one simple fact:

Most of them are redheads. Those that aren't are Orni-thingies and Chats, who make up for their lack of red hair by being all kinds of awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-19-2010, 12:29 PM
Quote:
What is up with all the girls here being incredibly pretty/beautiful/hot/attractive/stimulating/(any good descriptive word) on this forum? Did STO break the typical "gamer girl" mold? Why can't you gals be in my programming classes.

Lesson 1 of the internet:

Thou shalt never trust that anything is female. If evidence is provided otherwise, assume said evidence is fabricated. It is better to not trust anyone than to drool over a forty year old man in your folly.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonaSamurai
Lesson 1 of the internet:

Thou shalt never trust that anything is female. If evidence is provided otherwise, assume said evidence is fabricated. It is better to not trust anyone than to drool over a forty year old man in your folly.
Lesson 2 of the internet:

See sig.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-19-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Lesson 2 of the internet:

See sig.
Evidence is fabricated. Trust no one.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-19-2010, 12:38 PM
If you're a freaking buttertroll, you're not going to call attention to it. It's that simple.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonaSamurai
Evidence is fabricated. Trust no one.
You can trust me. I have TONS of backup material on the internet.
Blackmail???

This was like a year or so ago and I had a sinus infection.... And the audio levels are scary.

Of course, they're still scary the day I bought the camera, and I'm weird in public, LOL
More!
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-19-2010, 12:46 PM
I think the OP took a level of creepy.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-19-2010, 12:51 PM
Quote:
A word to the wise.

Don't go falling for some pretty face and expecting that your shared love of trek and all things geek means automatic win.