Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
04-19-2010, 12:52 PM
I was out last Saturday when this group of girls we were with commenced to giggle at my dancing. Then one of them asked me to get her a drink so I walked up to the bar. I'm a little under 5'5'' thus I had to step on the foot rest to order from the bartender. I turned around to check on my group and I saw the ladies laughing hysterically. When I returned I found out they had been entertained by an earlier trip I made to the bar and asked me to retrieve another drink in order to watch the spectacle once more. It didn't bother me at first because I assumed they were just having a good time and wanted to hang out. BUT THEN THEY ALL WENT HOME! I feel so used...

Moral of the story: don't be short
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
04-19-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
I'm pretty normal, but my personality makes up for my looks. When in doubt, blind them with a smile, LOL

Seriously, though, maybe there are a lot of pretty/beautiful/hot/whatever girls in the other games, they just might either not check the forums, or just not advertise things... :p
No what happens as soon they get in a vent/teamspeak the men go crazy. Can I have you number?, want to cyber.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
04-19-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeChet
I was out last Saturday when this group of girls we were with commenced to giggle at my dancing. Then one of them asked me to get her a drink so I walked up to the bar. I'm a little under 5'5'' thus I had to step on the foot rest to order from the bartender. I turned around to check on my group and I saw the ladies laughing hysterically. When I returned I found out they had been entertained by an earlier trip I made to the bar and asked me to retrieve another drink in order to watch the spectacle once more. It didn't bother me at first because I assumed they were just having a good time and wanted to hang out. BUT THEN THEY ALL WENT HOME! I feel so used...

Moral of the story: don't be short
Pretty sad if that was a true story.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
04-19-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakotay317
No what happens as soon they get in a vent/teamspeak the men go crazy. Can I have you number?, want to cyber.
I disagree. But then again, I love my vent. No weirdos there. I've only been on the one, but I'm really happy with it. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
04-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeChet
I was out last Saturday when this group of girls we were with commenced to giggle at my dancing. Then one of them asked me to get her a drink so I walked up to the bar. I'm a little under 5'5'' thus I had to step on the foot rest to order from the bartender. I turned around to check on my group and I saw the ladies laughing hysterically. When I returned I found out they had been entertained by an earlier trip I made to the bar and asked me to retrieve another drink in order to watch the spectacle once more. It didn't bother me at first because I assumed they were just having a good time and wanted to hang out. BUT THEN THEY ALL WENT HOME! I feel so used...

Moral of the story: don't be short
k.. wow.. that was somewhat sad. heart goes out to ya
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
04-19-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeChet
I was out last Saturday when this group of girls we were with commenced to giggle at my dancing. Then one of them asked me to get her a drink so I walked up to the bar. I'm a little under 5'5'' thus I had to step on the foot rest to order from the bartender. I turned around to check on my group and I saw the ladies laughing hysterically. When I returned I found out they had been entertained by an earlier trip I made to the bar and asked me to retrieve another drink in order to watch the spectacle once more. It didn't bother me at first because I assumed they were just having a good time and wanted to hang out. BUT THEN THEY ALL WENT HOME! I feel so used...

Moral of the story: don't be short
I don't think that's the moral. I just think that some people are mean. And it's hard to spot the ones that won't exploit you. But that doesn't mean everyone is bad. I promise!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
04-19-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eberk_Dankil View Post
Cap would you have a Red Corn Snake for a pet?
yup! that's priss
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
04-19-2010, 01:21 PM
What is it with people being creepy as hell on this forum?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
04-19-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasisesque View Post
What is it with people being creepy as hell on this forum?
ROTFLMTO!!!!!


You think people are just creepy like this on the forums??
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
04-19-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasisesque View Post
What is it with people being creepy as hell on this forum?
Next thing you know random strangers will be hitting on Grandmas just because they liked the look of their profiles....
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:06 AM.