Lt. Commander
# 21
04-19-2010, 12:52 PM
I was out last Saturday when this group of girls we were with commenced to giggle at my dancing. Then one of them asked me to get her a drink so I walked up to the bar. I'm a little under 5'5'' thus I had to step on the foot rest to order from the bartender. I turned around to check on my group and I saw the ladies laughing hysterically. When I returned I found out they had been entertained by an earlier trip I made to the bar and asked me to retrieve another drink in order to watch the spectacle once more. It didn't bother me at first because I assumed they were just having a good time and wanted to hang out. BUT THEN THEY ALL WENT HOME! I feel so used...

Moral of the story: don't be short
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-19-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
I'm pretty normal, but my personality makes up for my looks. When in doubt, blind them with a smile, LOL

Seriously, though, maybe there are a lot of pretty/beautiful/hot/whatever girls in the other games, they just might either not check the forums, or just not advertise things... :p
No what happens as soon they get in a vent/teamspeak the men go crazy. Can I have you number?, want to cyber.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-19-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeChet
I was out last Saturday when this group of girls we were with commenced to giggle at my dancing. Then one of them asked me to get her a drink so I walked up to the bar. I'm a little under 5'5'' thus I had to step on the foot rest to order from the bartender. I turned around to check on my group and I saw the ladies laughing hysterically. When I returned I found out they had been entertained by an earlier trip I made to the bar and asked me to retrieve another drink in order to watch the spectacle once more. It didn't bother me at first because I assumed they were just having a good time and wanted to hang out. BUT THEN THEY ALL WENT HOME! I feel so used...

Pretty sad if that was a true story.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-19-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakotay317
No what happens as soon they get in a vent/teamspeak the men go crazy. Can I have you number?, want to cyber.
I disagree. But then again, I love my vent. No weirdos there. I've only been on the one, but I'm really happy with it. :p
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Quote:

k.. wow.. that was somewhat sad. heart goes out to ya
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-19-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:

I don't think that's the moral. I just think that some people are mean. And it's hard to spot the ones that won't exploit you. But that doesn't mean everyone is bad. I promise!
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-19-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eberk_Dankil View Post
Cap would you have a Red Corn Snake for a pet?
yup! that's priss
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-19-2010, 01:21 PM
What is it with people being creepy as hell on this forum?
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-19-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasisesque View Post
ROTFLMTO!!!!!

You think people are just creepy like this on the forums??
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-19-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasisesque View Post
Next thing you know random strangers will be hitting on Grandmas just because they liked the look of their profiles....