Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Fed Science vessels are OPed
04-19-2010, 12:30 PM
5 vs 1 Fed science vessel, barely gets damaged. Another engineer ship shows up and heals= game over for Klingons at Captain level.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-19-2010, 12:53 PM
Wow, 5 of you couldn't take out one sci vessel. Did any of your teammates have viral, subnuke, tractors?

Post your ship loadout, bo skills and tactics and maybe you can get some tips.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-19-2010, 01:12 PM
5v1, and you can't score enough dps to kill a science ship? CC lock him, drain his shields, or get better dps.

tbh, its kind of hard to offer suggestions in this situation
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-19-2010, 01:15 PM
If you were fighting someone like Sharpe in a ONE VS ONE then I can see why you might be QQing about his survivability but 5v1?

You can't be serious?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
04-19-2010, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaboy View Post
If you were fighting someone like Sharpe in a ONE VS ONE then I can see why you might be QQing about his survivability but 5v1?

You can't be serious?
Something like this?

Except reversed and at admiral rank.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...taClaws165.jpg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-19-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerubbabel
5 vs 1 Fed science vessel, barely gets damaged. Another engineer ship shows up and heals= game over for Klingons at Captain level.
Taking VM, Subnuc, and even FBP out of the picture, if just one of you had TSS III or TSS II and Tyken's III and Siphon 2 you likely would have dropped his shields all together. Now, if two of you had worked remotely together you absolutely would have dropped his shields and killed him in under 5s. Didn't have TSS ready at that time you say?, no problem, BC and break combat, switch out, come back...profit.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-19-2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
Something like this?

Except reversed and at admiral rank.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...taClaws165.jpg
Looks like somebody put on RSP and waited for everyone to fire on him. Then put up maxed out Feedback Pulse.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
04-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberlerchner123 View Post
Looks like somebody put on RSP and waited for everyone to fire on him. Then put up maxed out Feedback Pulse.
And with major profit. Though all solutions mentioned above would have fixed that issue or they could have waited until fbp was over until they started shooting.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
04-19-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
And with major profit. Though all solutions mentioned above would have fixed that issue or they could have waited until fbp was over until they started shooting.
Nerf santa claws! he gave me coal.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
04-19-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerubbabel
5 vs 1 Fed science vessel, barely gets damaged. Another engineer ship shows up and heals= game over for Klingons at Captain level.
I'm just curious, what about fed science ships makes them over-powered, rather than saying all science ships are over-powered?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:02 AM.