Lt. Commander
# 1 founders
04-19-2010, 01:45 PM
I received a mission in the ralor nebula where i had to defeat jemhadar soldiers. the last part, there was a founder with the soldiers, which is awesome. but i have a few issues with it.
1. the founder should shape shift into objects in order to hide and surprise attack, making him a bit harder to kill. This point brings me to the next issue.
2. when and if the founder is able to be subdued and/or killed, all the remaining jemhadar should kill themselves, just like in the shows. Obviously, this is a drawback to for them, which is why the founder should be more difficult in defeating in the first place.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2010, 03:36 PM
mm I agree with ur idea, but what mission is this one again? Can't remember slaying a founder in one of the Fed missions?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-19-2010, 08:51 PM
it was a random exploration mission
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-19-2010, 11:08 PM
founders do shapeshift. I haven't fought them for a while now, but they do shapeshift. You probably just didn't let them live long enough to see them do it. They tend to stretch their arms to choke people for example.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfs5519 View Post
I received a mission in the ralor nebula where i had to defeat jemhadar soldiers. the last part, there was a founder with the soldiers, which is awesome. but i have a few issues with it.
1. the founder should shape shift into objects in order to hide and surprise attack, making him a bit harder to kill. This point brings me to the next issue.
2. when and if the founder is able to be subdued and/or killed, all the remaining jemhadar should kill themselves, just like in the shows. Obviously, this is a drawback to for them, which is why the founder should be more difficult in defeating in the first place.
Are you sure it wasn't a Vorta? I've encountered a Vorta with the jemhadar before. I didn't get to kill him though, just got some information.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-22-2010, 03:46 AM
yea it was listed as a founder when the npc character was selected