Lt. Commander
# 1 Appreciation thread for....
04-19-2010, 04:47 PM
Someone who I think well diserves one. Someone who has helped not just myself in game but many others. Hes a great guy. Makes some really good remarks and makes me laff. All around just a great guy. His name..

Rwalph

Since launch and even before launch, Rwalph has always been someone I could always joke around with. Had him come over to my vent a few times and he just cracks me up. I personally wanna thank rwalph for being so down to earth and helping alot of folks out, way to go champ! Anyways bro heres to you. *raises glass and toasts* TO RWALPH!

ps... and dont leave us bro, just cause the DP is on its way dont turn away...keep playing bro.

Locutus
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Didn't he already have one?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-19-2010, 05:08 PM
He has one but like any 10ite more than one is deserved. And Rwl isn't seriously talking about leaving is he?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonomahin View Post
Didn't he already have one?
I dont know, i dont keep track but does it matter?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Consistently funny guy and starter of some epic threads. Cheers!
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
He has one but like any 10ite more than one is deserved. And Rwl isn't seriously talking about leaving is he?
Well hes not impressed with the death penalty. I dont blame him eather. Im not sure if its a perm going away but he did say he was contemplating it....
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-19-2010, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
Well hes not impressed with the death penalty. I dont blame him eather. Im not sure if its a perm going away but he did say he was contemplating it....
The DP is supposedly voluntary and doesn't even kick in until you have sustain heavy injuries (got your butt kicked multiple times). No confirmation yet but this is speculated to be tied in to the difficulty slider.

Rwl, I know you are a smart cookie but I will say this anyways just because you are a great guy and companion. Try it and give feedback before you /quit.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
The DP is supposedly voluntary and doesn't even kick in until you have sustain heavy injuries (got your butt kicked multiple times). No confirmation yet but this is speculated to be tied in to the difficulty slider.

Rwl, I know you are a smart cookie but I will say this anyways just because you are a great guy and companion. Try it and give feedback before you /quit.
Thats what I told him, to wait it out and see what they implement. Ive only heard vast rumours of what this DP is all about.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-19-2010, 06:22 PM
I've spent more time with Rwalph in game than anyone else here. He's always very welcoming and friendly, and I consider him my friend. I will miss him if he goes, but I would not question the Thunder behind Billy Chunder! A Wonder Llamas got to do what a Wonder Llama's got to do.

Here's hoping you stay until the new Star Wars MMO comes out.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
I've spent more time with Rwalph in game than anyone else here. He's always very welcoming and friendly, and I consider him my friend. I will miss him if he goes, but I would not question the Thunder behind Billy Chunder! A Wonder Llamas got to do what a Wonder Llama's got to do.

Here's hoping you stay until the new Star Wars MMO comes out.
Star Wars??!!! *PUNT*
There is no Star Wars MMO after SWG except SWG II made by any other company.