Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
I have run into this and everytime it happens I get no expereince for that mission.

Now I have done these missions before and did receive a briefing and did get the EXP.

As it is due to the no EXP from it once I get a mission with no briefing I leave and start over again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2010, 05:35 PM
So no one has noticed that if the do not get a briefing once they land on the planets surface for ground missions or once you show up in the space missions that you are not getting your 100+ skill points your 100+ honor and you 100+ bridge officer points once you finish the mission.

not the point you get for killing stuff. I mean the mission completion reward..

no one is seeing this?

or no one cares?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-16-2010, 11:52 AM
It is a well known bug... I have sometimes had 3-4 empty missions in a row. Annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippo View Post
It is a well known bug... I have sometimes had 3-4 empty missions in a row. Annoying.
I have run into empty one but these are not empty. You just don't get the opening briefing which says you have accepted this mission and so you don't get the compltion reward at the end becuase of it. even though you have stuff to destroy be it in space or on the ground.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-16-2010, 01:47 PM
Yeah same here, i estimate that about 50-60% of the encounters i've entered didn't start a briefing / mission.

Depending of the kill x amount of this or that i do them only if they count to those missions

Annoying
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-17-2010, 05:30 AM
yup, prior to last night, 4 times. last night there were 3 systems no mission brief on entering a system, and no targets
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-17-2010, 01:54 PM
When you encounter this, do a in game bug report right then, before you leave the mission.
I'm sure bugs are handled based on number of reports, so the only way they'll get attention is by bombarding them with bug reports. Do one every single time it happens.
Just posting about problems here will not generate a serious effort for a fix.
And doing a in game bug report while still in mission will give the Dev the most information.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-20-2010, 06:00 AM
Yes but not being handed out a mission in my episode log makes it kinda .... hard to select the mission which you want to report for bugging me (and possible other players). Writing down the entire name of the instance will become annoying quite quickly because of the long names of the random KDF mission names.

Or is there an actual current location included in the report to the Developers? It would be nice to know before i start reporting missions and such.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchyarmpit
Yes but not being handed out a mission in my episode log makes it kinda .... hard to select the mission which you want to report for bugging me (and possible other players). Writing down the entire name of the instance will become annoying quite quickly because of the long names of the random KDF mission names.

Or is there an actual current location included in the report to the Developers? It would be nice to know before i start reporting missions and such.

You will get the random name as you stated but since it is not an "official" mssion I do not see posting that info as a valid response myself.

Plus if we post every msssion we run into doing this we will be spending my time making tickets then playing the game.

I just want the Devs to say ok we hear you and will look into it. Instead we get this is an MMORPG and is subject to these issues.