Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
04-20-2010, 11:40 AM
tries to make sense of it all
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
04-20-2010, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
No you don't get it. It only made sense to you. Wasn't even ha ha funny
It so was.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
04-20-2010, 11:55 AM
wasnt somebody calling Hazard Mistress in the Capulet thread?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
04-20-2010, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
No, you're wrong.

Nobody had to.

But Corban did anyway.

Consider our minds thoroughly *****. Thank you for that, Corban.
Your welcome!

*Thanks for the pic idea Daevan. My nephew was quick to stop working and take if or me!*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
04-20-2010, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
And what the hell did you do with my cookies. I saw you steal them. They better be on my desk when i get back!
Burp

Sorry man, my ship's replicators weren't working and my crew and I had to eat something to survive

PS: they were delicious
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
04-20-2010, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
What is up with all the transgender species here being incredibly hansom//crystalline/blue/four armed/slightly dangerous (any good descriptive word) on this forum? Did STO break the typical "transgender species type person" geek mold? I want to know!

And what the hell did you do with my cookies. I saw you steal them. They better be on my desk when i get back!
I'm trying to figure out what the heck you mean.

Though, to point out, a transgender or transsex species would be one that, like some frogs and fish, can change their sex at certain times or under certain conditions.

An intersex or hermaphroditic species would be one born with both male and female reproductive capabilities.

I mean, I have no doubt that people are thinking about transsexuality as it is among humans, but if you think about it, in alien species, it would make sense if some out there could be either able to change sex under certain conditions or were hermaphroditic.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
04-20-2010, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Your welcome!

*Thanks for the pic idea Daevan. My nephew was quick to stop working and take if or me!*
You're a f*cker. A f*cking f*cker.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
04-20-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide
wasnt somebody calling Hazard Mistress in the Capulet thread?
Somebody called Hazard "Mistress"? We don't want him on our team!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
04-20-2010, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshign
I'm trying to figure out what the heck you mean.

Though, to point out, a transgender or transsex species would be one that, like some frogs and fish, can change their sex at certain times or under certain conditions.

An intersex or hermaphroditic species would be one born with both male and female reproductive capabilities.

I mean, I have no doubt that people are thinking about transsexuality as it is among humans, but if you think about it, in alien species, it would make sense if some out there could be either able to change sex under certain conditions or were hermaphroditic.
A spectacular example of someone new to 10-4 who doesn't know what the hell is going on.

But hey, I can't blame him/her. I can't tell what's going on around here 90% of the time either. I just kind of bullsh*t my way through it and move on.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
04-20-2010, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Somebody called Hazard "Mistress"? We don't want him on our team!
Damn, this place is grade school all over again. Nobody wants me on their team.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:32 AM.