Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a fleet
04-21-2010, 07:09 AM
I'm looking for a fleet that has members playing between 9pm and 2am eastern US time. I would like to find a fleet with a people who like to team up and help each other out. I have been gaming since 2000 back when I played EQ and than moved on to SWG. Lived thru the NGE so I am a little jaded, but not a complainer. I usally play a healer class and right now I'm having fun leveling up a science officer, at post time he is Lt. Comm 6. I am set up to use vent, but willing to download other voices programs if needed. If you think I would be a good fit for your fleet leave me a post.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-21-2010, 07:30 AM
Hey There,

I am not going to post a huge post that just ends up being tl;dr; so check us out here:

http://www.omegaxiii.com we can offer what you're after, get in touch via our forums or irc (link on website) or in game

Have fun

ementalo
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-21-2010, 07:32 AM
Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Ours is a small but great (and growing) fleet. We are easy going, driven and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game. We have a fleet Ventrilo that we use not just for the game but to hang out as well.

Join us and move into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com

If you or anyone else wants information on the [VKF] donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-21-2010, 07:37 AM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=90067

Good morning. Here is a link to our fleet on the STO forums.

I can provide additional information if you would like.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-21-2010, 07:42 AM
May I offer you an introduction to The Shadows.

We're mostly US based, EST/CST is the most prevalent, and your play time fits perfectly with most of our scheduled activities, none of which are mandatory. We don't have silly fleet academies or restrictive in-game rankings, we're just players helping and playing together to have fun.

I agree and follow the TL;DR comment by a previous response, so would ask you visit our website at http://www.shadows-sto.com for a list of our principles and values and what we have to offer. I don't think we've listed it there yet, but we also have a KDF fleet as well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, and I wish you the best on your search.

/B2
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-21-2010, 07:54 AM
The 1-8-7 has people playing at the time you are. In fact that's the time I usually play. We have members from coast to coast so there are people on until 2am et....some times later. Not only that, you have vent- we have vent! Along with the things you mentioned, we also have a website, full bank and weekly meetings and events. This week we're running a Danube Class Runabout Derby race. Why don't you mosey on over to fleet187.com and see what we're all about. I think you'll be glad you did. While you're there, go to the forums and at the bottom you can find our vent info. Stop in and say "Hi!"
Lt. Commander
# 7 57th Squadron
04-21-2010, 08:15 AM
Check us out, we are a mature, social gaming fleet with TeamSpeak and website. For more info go to www.57th.net
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-21-2010, 06:54 PM
If you are still looking, Midnight Wolf Knights are looking for support as well as anyone willing to join.

We use GSC as we always had a voice server ready. Feel free to check us out.

We are a small fleet of 15 members and always have enough online to form a group to aid in missions and such.

We are mostly into PvE and having fun.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-21-2010, 07:14 PM
tfd-sto.com Check us out.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-22-2010, 03:17 AM
Knights Templar is a 21+ casual fleet with a site and vent server. For more information click on my sig.