Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-25-2010, 01:18 PM
Yes yes yes!

We really need this. Just look in the social tab if you're trying to put together an infected or cure run. You will see 20 Feds looking for a group. You will see 1 klingon once every 5 days. Thats seriously how bad it is.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIMadman View Post
a large majority of feds are rp'ers though. When i was advertising for my new fed pvp guild and said "no rp tolerated", I got hate tells and zone chat calling me everything but intelligent.
what did you think you would get when you said No Rp tolerated a box of chocolates and a dozen roses?
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-25-2010, 07:12 PM
Sure, why not? It'd only help out Klingons more.

That's why we'll probably never see it. If the Feds had issues grouping, they'd be given a solution the next day.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-26-2010, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIMadman View Post
Honestly, I don't support it...Maybe when a 3rd faction comes out. Most of the fed people I have met since I came over fedside have been jerks. The fed zone scene is quite a bit different and darker than the klingon side. I really don't want anything to do with the fed side.
aah but lore wise, the klingons will band with former enemies to take down a greater threat. the whole thing about season one was with the borg becoming more aggressive, the klingons cease fired to face the greater threat.

as for it being difficult.... there is already a mechanic for it... they are using it for deep space encounters. i heal klinks all the time in there.
Lt. Commander
# 15 I vote yes
04-28-2010, 04:30 PM
I'd be in favor of this.

I prefer just playing the Klingon faction but have friends IRL who just play Fed. If this was in place we could get together more often without me having to waste my limited playing time on a fed toon I don't really want to invest in.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-09-2010, 11:35 AM
its already possible for STF's or so certain friends have said will see when the time comes.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-10-2010, 03:57 AM
I was never happy with the Fed-Klingon war, it was a trowback to the 1960's.
Civil War? No problem.
Brakeaway groups nuking some backwater Federation planet? Sure.
But the total erosion of the alliance was a bad idea IMO.
So yes to cross-faction teaming.
Next step would be that the Romulans finally declare war on the Feds over this whole
"blame the Feds for Hobus" thing and we can finally have some real fun together.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-10-2010, 09:44 AM
I'm a roleplayer and I like the war. There, I said it.

Still I'm in favor of allowing grouping in instances where it makes sense, such as Borg space.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-11-2010, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Hand_Myz
Yes yes yes!

We really need this. Just look in the social tab if you're trying to put together an infected or cure run. You will see 20 Feds looking for a group. You will see 1 klingon once every 5 days. Thats seriously how bad it is.
Hear Hear!
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-11-2010, 12:26 PM
It would allow flexibility for the bi factional fleets especially if that fleet is heavy one way or the other faction wise. I have been a proponent of this for a while even thought I freak everytime I see a klingon next to me in the DSE in borg space.