Lt. Commander
# 1 TACTICAL FLEET DELTA - New -
04-21-2010, 06:53 PM
Hello, I am the founder and Fleet Admiral of Tactical Fleet Delta. I want to personally invite you all to enlist in the finest damned fleet in the galaxy.

I offer you:

-The best Captains to fly with, the best ship designs, and the best equipment to see you through end-game.

-A vent server with reasonable and relaxed rules, allowing you to join in, group up easily, and have fun. All while building gaming relationships with experienced and adult MMO players from every part of the globe.

-A Fleet with an extremely advanced command structure, with room to promote and be active in. A structure for which, highly motivated leadership is dedicated to developing each part to offer you the most successful large scale fleet design available.

-A leadership team that is devoted to your success. Each Officer has at least 2 years of MMO guild leadership experience. They want you to have fun. To succeed. To be twinked out and experience every aspect of the game in a manor that's fun and RL friendly.

-Experience. We have all the tools you need from skill builders, to commentary and walkthroughs of character development to ensure that you understand and design your captain the best possible way to fit your play style. Not only that, but we have guides and videos, and vent support to answer your questions about your Captain, your ship, your skills, and all those missions. We want you to succeed and dominate both PVE and PVP content.

There is room for everyone to join in and be a part of a Fleet designed with your success in mind. We are the best. We will always dominate. And we do it right down to the individual member level. Why would you consider any other fleet?

Enlist with TFD and earn a reputation for being the best, and fly with the best. Enlist, and have fun.

Happy hunting.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-21-2010, 07:16 PM
bump for future TFD posts.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-21-2010, 07:36 PM
I hope this gets taken care of this time LOL, see you all there.

BUMP
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Joining TFD is a very good decision. Although I am no longer in it, it is still a wonderful fleet and I would recommend it to anyone that wishes for some good fun and help.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Come join TFD !!!!
04-21-2010, 07:51 PM
Please come join our fleet we are very helpful, we want to help everyone have a great STO experience. We have fleet meetings and working hard to build a great fleet. Many players with PVP experience. We help players both new and old actively in Ventrillo. Very active fleet bank and many users who are tribble breeders and crafters. Please post msg here in the forums or go to our website TFD-STO.com. Thanks for your attention
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-22-2010, 05:45 AM
Tactical Fleet Delta is the best fleet to be in. We have players from all over the planet Earth in the Sol system. Our fleet is made up of all races and nationalities. There is no probation period like in other fleets where you have to wait one month before you even can ask for items in the fleet bank. All that is requred is 18+ years of age, mature mind, happy attitude, and be registed on the fleet site so you can immediately have the fleet members full benefits. We have all kind of weekly scheduled activities to choose from. Come join our fleet so you can have fun and bet a better experience of the game.

Welcome to TFD
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-22-2010, 08:15 AM
As one of the Fleets Vice Admirals I would like to first and foremost thank all potential new members to the Fleet for considering us. We are Active Love to have fun and realise most of all Real Life comes first.

My Personnel Moto is .....

Real Life first. Real Life Always.

Thank you and Hope you Consider Us.

Vice Admiral For TFD.

Skizzo@Skizmatic
Peacha@Skizmatic.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-22-2010, 10:21 AM
Good luck to TFD
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Good luck to TFD
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-22-2010, 10:48 AM
GOOD LUCK HARKONEN, SLY, JAKE, NINE, MONTY!!!! Really, hope you guys kick some ass on the far side of the galaxy.

Open < ---- > Open raid invites imo.