Lt. Commander
# 1 Worst klingons ever.
04-21-2010, 09:47 PM
This is funny. This happened in Kerrat.

Got jumped by two klingons, Kragnnnar and sejat, or something like that. In couple of Bops. They subnuc me, so I wait to die. They somehow managed to not kill me. Knocked me down to about 20% health in the 25 to 30 seconds I sat there twiddling my thumbs.

So I pop RSP and killed one and got the other down to half health before he battlecloaked and ran away.

The second time they killed me, used a tricobalt torp on me. Why they didn't use it the first time I don't know, but they had the audacity to taunt me after their miserable first performance.

Third time, for some reason, they didn't use subnuc. Killed one, then another fed showed up to help. Last one ran away again.

After that they left the zone.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Most likely they were Feds playing their Alts.

Korthos
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortofuego
Most likely they were Feds playing their Alts.

Korthos
How original...
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-21-2010, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelife
How original...

Oh I didnt mean it in a bad way, As it stands most "Klingons" left in the game are fed alts anyhow and at least that keeps the PvP going for a while longer.

Korthos
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-22-2010, 02:53 AM
too cool for school
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-22-2010, 11:27 AM
I got jumped 3 times by a carrier last night using a 6 second SNB followed by VM and full impulsing into me.

Not all Klingons are pvp gods.

Kerrats a good place to learn tho
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-22-2010, 11:55 AM
Wow, a fed ONCE beats Klingons and things he is a hero at once. Should i open a thread for every fed noob i took out?

May be they had just a bad day? May be they were distractet? May be a bug turned out their Torpedos, happens now and then. May be just bad luck? May be some other bug? Ok, may be they are just idiots, the Skill of Klingon players havent improved since the Exploration is online.... but i dont see a reason to open a thread concerning that.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-22-2010, 12:10 PM
its not fed vs klingon its fed vs run away run away

klingons have as much bottle as the italian army
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzx
This is funny. This happened in Kerrat.

Got jumped by two klingons, Kragnnnar and sejat, or something like that. In couple of Bops. They subnuc me, so I wait to die. They somehow managed to not kill me. Knocked me down to about 20% health in the 25 to 30 seconds I sat there twiddling my thumbs.

So I pop RSP and killed one and got the other down to half health before he battlecloaked and ran away.

The second time they killed me, used a tricobalt torp on me. Why they didn't use it the first time I don't know, but they had the audacity to taunt me after their miserable first performance.

Third time, for some reason, they didn't use subnuc. Killed one, then another fed showed up to help. Last one ran away again.

After that they left the zone.
They were feds playing there alts for sure. A true main player Klingon would of ripped thru you like paper in about 3 secs
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-22-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Wow, a fed ONCE beats Klingons and things he is a hero at once. Should i open a thread for every fed noob i took out?

May be they had just a bad day? May be they were distractet? May be a bug turned out their Torpedos, happens now and then. May be just bad luck? May be some other bug? Ok, may be they are just idiots, the Skill of Klingon players havent improved since the Exploration is online.... but i dont see a reason to open a thread concerning that.
I posted it because it was so bad it was funny. And I don't think I'm a hero because I beat them, any klingon that uses subnuc BoP combo... and loses, just sucks. Come on, Klingons were handed an "I win" button, and they still screw it up....two of them!