Lt. Commander
# 21
04-22-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
Clearly, Rave was hinting at "Port Fuss", a complaint about how ST:O was originally slated for a console release as well, yet the plug was pulled on that. A pity, as I'd like to play the game on my TV every now and then, but it'd be hard to join in with wacky shenanigans without a keyboard.

Or, maybe "Snort Us", implying that we should, upon our passing, be cremated and nasally absorbed by the other 10ites, until there's one of us left who has to suck up the remains of all? Highlander meets Scarface in a most disgusting pact.

Potentially, she was referring to "Abort Truss", hinting that a metaphorical bridge is being placed that needs to be stopped. Whereas we can all agree that a close community is good, perhaps it's gotten too close too soon. Certainly, I didn't need to know about certain RPs that took place last night between two 10ites, but this morning, I found out all too much.

Maybe she's being literal, and Fort Gus refers, instead, to Fort Gustave, in St. Barthelemy, which is one of the four territories in the Leeward Island, in the Carribean. She wants to take us on a beach holiday!
That was the longest post i have seen about nothing in a long time. you sir, win.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-22-2010, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
That was the longest post i have seen about nothing in a long time. you sir, win.
Hell, son, that's nothing. One time a few years ago on a TeamSpeak server (set up for the CoH EU equivalent of the 10ites) I had a 20 to 30 minute monologue which ended up with a clown car shooting out of a guys ass and 20 clowns piling out, singing "doo doo doody doody doo doo doo doo".
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-22-2010, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
sadly no I was busted for the thread that cannot be named LOL
must have been the one that went poof. I don't see it anywhere.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-22-2010, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
must have been the one that went poof. I don't see it anywhere.
that would be the one.
Ah well I have been flogged I suppose. Was not as nice as I was told it would be.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-22-2010, 10:30 AM
I have yet to receive a flogging or spanking from any Mods They must really love my work.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-22-2010, 10:30 AM
I am thinking my post was too subtle for their taste. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
Hell, son, that's nothing. One time a few years ago on a TeamSpeak server (set up for the CoH EU equivalent of the 10ites) I had a 20 to 30 minute monologue which ended up with a clown car shooting out of a guys ass and 20 clowns piling out, singing "doo doo doody doody doo doo doo doo".
I once chemically likened lava to jello over a vent conversation while playing WoW and I befriended a Model because of it, we're still best of friends to this day.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-23-2010, 03:50 AM
Well, chemically speaking, lava and jello are made of chemicals, so I can understand any potential likeness. Someone better at the sciences than me would produce a far more competent analysis of a comparitive dissertation. However, in regads to light, form, composition, I can see a certain similarity between the two.

Another thing to take consideration into would be drawing parallels between, say, Kinder Eggs (I don't know if you have those in the States, but they're small chocolate eggs with little toy kits inside) and Neoptolemus killing Priam in the Trojan War.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-23-2010, 04:02 AM
What's this? ..I go to bed and miss all the excitement!!!

stupid sleep
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-23-2010, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grecanis View Post
What's this? ..I go to bed and miss all the excitement!!!

stupid sleep
You went to sleep!