Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothhillbilly View Post
No prob Yamato. I know i'm a rookie at this and mmo's as well. Been far too long since any creative writing. If you would, could you PM me if you come across a RP where I might be able to get in? I'm completely open to playing help. I think I was playing 3 RPs at one time. That's over extending and not doing as well as I could for any one.
I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, I would suggest trying either a different Forum Community (The Star Wars: The Old Republic Forums have a dedicated RP Forum which would probably work really well) or trying a full-on Role-Playing Community (I think there's a Star-Trek themed RP Community out there called A Call to Duty that I'd recommend checking out).
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-28-2010, 05:01 PM
While I am still interested in participating, I noticed I have gotten pretty far behind the past two days. Unfortunately my work schedule on Monday and Tuesday are "less than desirable". Also, I will be afk Sun-Tue this coming week due to work. If this is going to be an issue, I can bow out gracefully so the flow isn't interrupted on those days. I can see now regular participation might be more valuable than numbers with this.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-28-2010, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyMaverick View Post
While I am still interested in participating, I noticed I have gotten pretty far behind the past two days. Unfortunately my work schedule on Monday and Tuesday are "less than desirable". Also, I will be afk Sun-Tue this coming week due to work. If this is going to be an issue, I can bow out gracefully so the flow isn't interrupted on those days. I can see now regular participation might be more valuable than numbers with this.
Sorry to hear that, Stormy. And yeah, I do think it'd probably be better if you bow out.

I hope that we can RP together in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Hey, I don't want to cause the thing to bog down or show up after two days of action and then suddenly jump in... that would really screw up the flow of what you have going. Good luck with the RP. I'm sure it's going to be a good one.