Lt. Commander
# 1 Tessa....
04-23-2010, 09:20 AM
I heard a Story that recently people were using much innuendo around you, and that sometimes they are even flirting with you and you don't seem to notice....I am thinking that maybe we need to come up with a code word to let you know when this is happening.
What would you like this word too be?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-23-2010, 09:21 AM
BJs............
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-23-2010, 09:22 AM
heehee...yeah you get free stuff from old ladies
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-23-2010, 09:28 AM
every time I say "LOL" lol
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-23-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
I heard a Story that recently people were using much innuendo around you, and that sometimes they are even flirting with you and you don't seem to notice....I am thinking that maybe we need to come up with a code word to let you know when this is happening.
What would you like this word too be?
First off, the part of my brain that 'reads' flirting has died a slow painful death, because, apart from once or twice in my 30 years on this planet, no one flirts with me.

Secondly, Dude, I can't believe people were thinking that about that store. Seriously, it's great and they even take coupons. For a BJ's near you, check out this site.

Third, this might be unrelated, but we came up with a word to use if someone was being too talkative or stupid. Our safety word, if you will. Oklahoma.

I really don't think I remember anyone flirting with me. I think people are just nice and genuine on these forums.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-23-2010, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
First off, the part of my brain that 'reads' flirting has died a slow painful death, because, apart from once or twice in my 30 years on this planet, no one flirts with me.

Secondly, Dude, I can't believe people were thinking that about that store. Seriously, it's great and they even take coupons. For a BJ's near you, check out this site.

Third, this might be unrelated, but we came up with a word to use if someone was being too talkative or stupid. Our safety word, if you will. Oklahoma.

I really don't think I remember anyone flirting with me. I think people are just nice and genuine on these forums.
You soooo get flirted with Tessa. Heck I flirt with you and I don't swing that way...you're just so darned cute and sweet.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-23-2010, 09:44 AM
Quote:

Oklahoma? That's stupid! hrm, you may have a point though...
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-23-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornithorhynchus
You soooo get flirted with Tessa. Heck I flirt with you and I don't swing that way...you're just so darned cute and sweet.
If I send you the name and contact info for a boy, can you totally gauge his estimation of me?
LOL...

I feel like I'm 12 again, LOL.

Please, Orni. You're adorable and awesome. I didn't think it was flirting, just thought you were being honest and awesome! Cuz you are!
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Oklahoma? That's stupid! hrm, you may have a point though...
Everyone is going to oklahoma me now, huh?
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
If I send you the name and contact info for a boy, can you totally gauge his estimation of me?
LOL...

I feel like I'm 12 again, LOL.

Please, Orni. You're adorable and awesome. I didn't think it was flirting, just thought you were being honest and awesome! Cuz you are!
Hrm my idea of flirting isn't necessarily a sexual thing...it's being playful and making someone feel good with particular attention to that person. In that case the flirt factor around here is very high.