Lt. Commander
# 21
04-23-2010, 09:05 AM
What is not to adore about a cute little platypus? And Tessa? she is an industrial strength "lol" generator.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-23-2010, 09:06 AM
I don't flirt, because I'm honestly absolutely horrible at flirting (at least when it's real and not a joke). So I don't try. If I come off that way, it's completely unintentional (for better or worse).

My idea of flirting is shoving a frog down the back of a girl's shirt.

Good at socializing, terrible at flirting.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-23-2010, 09:07 AM
I do flirt a lot, heck, in 10FChat the other day, they were wondering who I was going to hit on next.
That being said, what I told you in our conversation last night, that I help and hang out because I consider you a friend, still holds true. Not because you are a girl. But, that being said, I will flirt with you as well, but it is innocent and no harm or ill intentions are meant from it. Just like a discussion I had with someone else, if you feel I am crossing a line, tell me. I won't get mad and pout in the corner. I need to know because I don't recognize if I do.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-23-2010, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide
Platy's right you're a great addition to 10F and Brown Coats, people totally don't just hang with you because you're a girl... and I'm glad you're one of my friends
If I were a hugger, I might just give you one, Woeb. LOL...

You're too nice to me.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-23-2010, 10:05 AM
I was there last night for the BJs discussion, and I was most assuredly flirting. Its my default mode.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-23-2010, 10:06 AM
see told you.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-23-2010, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minston View Post
I was there last night for the BJs discussion, and I was most assuredly flirting. Its my default mode.
I totally didn't get that at all. LOL

OKLAHOMA!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-23-2010, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly

When I talk about BJ's, everything goes out the window and I focus on the awesome-ness of BJ's.
Oh yeah, me too....
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-23-2010, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly

When I talk about BJ's, everything goes out the window and I focus on the awesome-ness of BJ's.
Ok, now you're just playing with us.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-23-2010, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
I don't flirt, because I'm honestly absolutely horrible at flirting
SAME! I'm so awkward. Yesterday I went to my neighbor's apartment to borrow some aluminum foil. She's pretty cool and very attractive but I know her so conversations are smooth. However the girl who opened the door is one of the most gorgeous people I've ever seen in my life and I could not manage a word out without mumbling. It turned out to be her sister. AND SHE LIVES THERE NOW!!

Unfortunately it would take weeks for me to be able to function well enough to talk to her. And this semester comes to a conclusion at the end of the month