Lt. Commander
# 61
04-23-2010, 11:25 PM
21 years ago, my parents had a baby girl. They were gonna name her Rachel, but my dad's stepbrother had a baby and named her Rachel like 2 months before, so they went with their 2nd name choice of Erica. They gave her the middle name of Joanne after my dad's mommy. And thus, I was named. Since I'm lacking in the creative word thinking areas, I just went with my real name.
Lt. Commander
# 62
04-24-2010, 01:17 AM
my real name is Trevor and revo is the middle part of it. sort of become my nickname in RL

I also liked the name Captain as it fitted both champions online and star trek

there for Captain Revo was born
Lt. Commander
# 63
04-24-2010, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
I was abandoned as a baby, and found during a thunderstorm, in the woods outside my hometown, to be raised by a family of farmers, Mr and Mrs Herman. They really didn't know what to call me, because the note that was left in my crib was stained with rain and other various things (I was a baby, shut up) so they named me after the flash of lightning that I'm told forked out of the sky and illuminated the way the farmer and his wife used to find me.

After a few years, they decided that I should be adopted by them, and I became Flash Herman. Since two Hs are quite difficult to pronounce, I just dropped one of the Hs, and became Flasherman.

This came in quite handy when I reached my 13th birthday, as my true parents came for me. It seemed that they were actually Alien Royalty, and wanted to protect me from people who would use my inherent gifts...what you would consider "super powers" for evil. I decided to stay on my adopted world, with my adopted parents, and fight crime here on Earth, as The Flasherman. I miss my birth parents very much, but one day, when this world shall know peace, I will return to my own planet and take up the crown that is my birthright. Until then, however, whenever there is injustice, you will find me. Whenever there is suffering, I'll be there. Look up in the sky, and evil-doers, learn to cower from my mighty trenchcoat of justice.

I am...The Flasherman!

Seriously, dude, IT'S A NAME! What do you want from me?
I wanted your super powers, but now I'm feeling rather disappointed.

*Points rapier at his throat*

So I'll take the coat instead amigo.
Lt. Commander
# 64
04-24-2010, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
So I'll take the coat instead amigo.
Which one? The beige one, the black one, the grey one (I like that one, it's completely waterproof and very soft to the touch) or the leather one?