Lt. Commander
over the last 2 days pvp'ing ground missions, I have had players starting the match on correct teams and then on respawn, being on the other team or being neutral to both teams.

Happened to 2 Klinks 2 days ago, started correctly on the klink side....died....re-spawned on the fed side and were not happy about it lol. Even now 7v3...the klinks still won.

Last night again I'm on my klink in a premade, we get thru the initial fight with the feds, and I watched this one guy who had a distinctive looking egg headed alien toon get exposed then vaporized.....he re-spawned and was neutral to both sides. If an egg headed alien could pout....he was trying...looking all sad standing in the no-mans land between sides of a fire fight.....

Anyway I thought this type of bug got squashed or was it something else?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-23-2010, 10:40 AM
Of all the bugs being exploited on the ground right now, this one is the least of my concerns.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-23-2010, 11:00 AM
It has happened to me before when I lost connection or the client crashed while in a ground match. Upon returning I am on the other side or neutral to both. It is very annoying. Logging out and back in sometimes corrects it.