Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for STF Fleet
04-23-2010, 06:31 PM
I'm looking for a large, active fleet that is downing STFs on a daily basis. I'm tired of PUGs, and want to play with some mature, dedicated folks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-23-2010, 06:36 PM
UNITED FEDERATION ARMADA is here for you, we have groups that do RA5 dailys on a daily basis
check us out at

UNITED FEDERATION ARMADA
Lt. Commander
# 3 - Clan Hunters -
04-24-2010, 03:50 AM
Hey

My fleet does several runs of the the STF's daily on both federation and klingon side

rule breakers gets kicked out, everyone is mature and helpful in my fleet, and we use vent

check us out if you want

Nikita
Lt. Commander
Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Ours is a small but great (and growing) fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game. We have a fleet Ventrilo that we use not just for the game but to hang out as well. Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, it also realizes that everyone has lives as well so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about your position within the fleet being lost. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand ourselves that sometimes real life can become interfere and some time is needed to sort it out again.

So please think about joining us and move into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com

Live Long and Prosper!

If you or anyone else wants additional information on the [VKF] donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.