Lt. Commander
# 1 LF a Fleet
04-23-2010, 08:13 PM
Hey There.

Im Currently Rear Admiral and have being playing Since beta,

At this point im really enjoying the game and feel the time is right to get more involved, So im pretty much looking for a nice Mature Fleet, Preferably Located on my Timezone (UK - GMT) Although im open to worldwide ones also, i was in and american wow guild for nearly 4 years,

I wish to join a Active fleet, but im not really into any roleplay of any type. im basically looking for the end game content and doing things in groups, and even willing to help people out, and just genrally have a good time, Some fun and not always be Serious.

i am a Trekkie in someways, im a big fan for TNG/DS9/Voyager.

i tend to play at random times, i dont sleep to well. so i can be found at the most random times.

i can be contacted in game,

bombeh@bombeh

Thank you for reading my terrible typing skills,
Lt. Commander
# 2 - Clan Hunters -
04-24-2010, 03:28 AM
Hey

Feel free to check out my fleet, it is active international and a place i look forward to log on to everyday

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-24-2010, 07:24 AM
Hey There,

Check out our fleet here: http://www.omegaxiii.com

We have people mainly from the US however our UK / EU members are growing ( I am from the UK myself). I arrange GMT friendly events / raids, however anyone can request an event for any time they wish.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us through our website (forums / irc) or message me.

ementalo