Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 ticket updated...
04-24-2010, 10:55 AM
ok - so the other day i got a cpl emails stating my tickets have been updated.
im thinking "great, they fixed my BO selection issue and i can now pick and choose the ones i want"...

so i go to the bug report area, and to my dismay, no ticket(s) overshadows all the others i input from before.
ALL of my tickets now have the same "generic" response or two and I cannot honestly tell anymore if you address them or just insta iggy them and hope we forget about them.

i know your busy, and i know mine are not the only ones in the queue, but really, the ones i have wanted addressed as of late have been well over a month in the works.

i have not logged on to the toon in question since the "ticket update" to check to see if this is the fixed issue and to be honest i have avoided playing him all together to allow you time to fix the issue, or even say, sorry - we cant find why it is doing this....(in all honesty, i dont mind deleting him if you cant fix it...just tell me for petes sake)

so - anyway....it would be nice if when it says "ticket updated" there was an actuall response rather then a cut and paste one.

(ps - if there is a dev or gm that i have posted my issues with that feel this is it, please pm me so i can make a verification one way or another if this is fixed....aside form that, i dont know what ticket was addressed since all responses are the same)
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-24-2010, 06:30 PM
agreed with generic responces either state its working as intended or explain why its not working as intended. every generic answer i get that closes my ticket i class as "unresolved and if i encounter that same problem i flag it again.