Lt. Commander
# 1 New Zone needed
04-24-2010, 05:54 PM
I want a new zone where teams are formed randomly no more faceing premade teams. For the casual pvper like myself premade teams are ruining pvp. And no I'm not going to look to join a premade team I'm a casual player dont care about being OP. Just play for fun cause it is a GAME.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~ Phoxe
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-24-2010, 06:10 PM
I can promise you that when you have ateam that is set up prior to the game starting the game is a lot of fun, more than a PUG game. try it you will ike it
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-24-2010, 08:11 PM
Of course Akumarev is the expert on what YOU enjoy.

Geez man.. knock it off.

Just accept the fact that some people like vanilla when you like chocolate.

More elitism at it's finest.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-24-2010, 08:43 PM
premades exist because people can't be bothered to play with random players anymore. the average player level in the premade does not have to be high so long as it is higher than the average player level of a pug. the average player skill level of a fed pugger is absolutely atrocious, playing with some of them is like a bizarre and nerdy version of S&M.

random arenas won't solve ANYTHING, bad players will still get their ***** handed to them regularly and will complain about something else.

players complained about FvK because cloaking made klinks untouchable (and the long qeue times), now we complain because premades make feds untouchable? seriously?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Man, somebody states they like PUG battles more..and the premies flip out.

Sorry man,.. different strokes....
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-24-2010, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
Man, somebody states they like PUG battles more..and the premies flip out.

Sorry man,.. different strokes....
to which I quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinker View Post
For the casual pvper like myself premade teams are ruining pvp.
I'm sorry, but thats not him saying that he likes pug battles more, thats him saying that the other side is ruining his experience.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Sure, if he prefers pugs, then a premade WOULD ruin his experience by definition. He states he is a casual player and does not want to do premades. Seems he prefers pugs to me.

Not rocket science.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Sure, if he prefers pugs, then a premade WOULD ruin his experience by definition.

Not rocket science.
he doesn't say he prefers pugs, he says he hates premades. more accurately he says they RUIN his experience.

now why would they ruin his experience? most likely because the premade team steamrolled his pug team.

now lets figure out WHY premades steamrolled him, could it be A) his team sucked or B) The premades were that much better then him (see point A).

in either case, he would still get rolled in the random arenas or be the big fish in a little pond of space.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-24-2010, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
he doesn't say he prefers pugs, he says he hates premades. more accurately he says they RUIN his experience.

now why would they ruin his experience? most likely because the premade team steamrolled his pug team.

now lets figure out WHY premades steamrolled him, could it be A) his team sucked or B) The premades were that much better then him (see point A).

in either case, he would still get rolled in the random arenas or be the big fish in a little pond of space.
Or more accurately, he wants to pug and keeps running into premades.

Sorry man, but somebody likes something you don't.

Too darn bad. Deal with it and move on. You are digging way too deep on this. All the way to China.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-24-2010, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Or more accurately, he wants to pug and keeps running into premades.

Sorry man, but somebody likes something you don't.

Too darn bad. Deal with it and move on. You are digging way too deep on this. All the way to China.
he doesn't say he wants to pug, he says that premades are ruining his experience. further more, he would only not like premades if he was losing to them, after all why complain if you beat them?

this all took about 5 seconds of reading into his post to figure out. your insipid defense of "OMG I suck, ruin the competition not me" is worse than his initial post.