Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 51
04-25-2010, 01:59 PM
nah, that's a blessing...

The worst thing that could happen is that a meteorite smashes into the ground and wipes out the servers destroying all that we've written and all our characters!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 52
04-25-2010, 02:47 PM
Being stuck in 2 hour traffic just after eating 2 bran muffins and a large pot of black coffee.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 53
04-25-2010, 02:50 PM
****ing Jshign off, that would be pretty bad.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 54
04-25-2010, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
****ing Jshign off, that would be pretty bad.
LOL


....angering Capulet would be worse...much worse...much much worse!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 55
04-25-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshign
LOL


....angering Capulet would be worse...much worse...much much worse!
Nah, she kills you fast, most times, you wouldn't even know you were dead. You, on the other hand, I feel would enjoy taking your time. I dunno...I prefer going out quick personally. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 56
04-25-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Nah, she kills you fast, most times, you wouldn't even know you were dead. You, on the other hand, I feel would enjoy taking your time. I dunno...I prefer going out quick personally. :p
well, true. I tend to like to make sure that I get revenge slowly.

Of course, the worst that could happen is that we're all just waiting around for the next life and it isn't going to be pretty.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 57
04-25-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshign
well, true. I tend to like to make sure that I get revenge slowly.

Of course, the worst that could happen is that we're all just waiting around for the next life and it isn't going to be pretty.
That is assuming there is one out there. This really could be it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 58
04-25-2010, 03:03 PM
... and then you realize you are Chat.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 59
04-25-2010, 03:04 PM
But then you actually realize that you are Sacred, dressed up as Chat with a beard.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 60
04-25-2010, 03:06 PM
...and Corban is your only friend in the world.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:26 AM.