Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
This might not be a bugg but Im starting to think it is...

Must have been either on the last patch day or just a few days ago when all of a sudden Im seeing WAY LOWER stats on my shield...

Im usin the "Covariant Shield Array Mk X [Reg]x2" and the stats Im getting when holding my mouse over it is 2,344 maximum shield capacity and 56 shield regen...

Now this is the same with ALL shields... They are all showing me a lower stat, another amiral has even tryed respecing to my exact same skill tree and hes not getting the same thing even thou hes a tactical officer as I am...

Now has anyone gotten anything simular and can give me an answer ro why its doing this?

Or if its just me being an r-tard and its something obvious then Ill take that with the answer how to solve this ^^
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-25-2010, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SineAnimus
This might not be a bugg but Im starting to think it is...

Must have been either on the last patch day or just a few days ago when all of a sudden Im seeing WAY LOWER stats on my shield...

Im usin the "Covariant Shield Array Mk X [Reg]x2" and the stats Im getting when holding my mouse over it is 2,344 maximum shield capacity and 56 shield regen...

Now this is the same with ALL shields... They are all showing me a lower stat, another amiral has even tryed respecing to my exact same skill tree and hes not getting the same thing even thou hes a tactical officer as I am...

Now has anyone gotten anything simular and can give me an answer ro why its doing this?

Or if its just me being an r-tard and its something obvious then Ill take that with the answer how to solve this ^^

I find it interesting that we get at least one thread like this every day. Makes me wonder if most people even bother to use the search option.

Now, on to your "problem": have you, by any chance, recently bought a runabout? Maybe even on the same day your stats dropped?

This is a known issue and it's about to get fixed with one of the next upcoming patches. Basically, your shown item stats, as it is now, always adjust themselves to the most recent ship you bought on that character.
So, if you fly a star cruiser, but buy a runabout, even if you continue to use the star cruiser now the shown stats will reflect your runabout.
This is merely a "visual" error however - your stats are processed and used correctly for each ship, just the displayed info is off.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-25-2010, 07:50 AM
Thank you for such a fast reply

And yeah Im sorry for not searching abit further for an answer but I hardly knew how to explain the problem it self, even less how to search for someone with the same issue...

Again thx m8 for taking the time to answer
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SineAnimus
Thank you for such a fast reply

And yeah Im sorry for not searching abit further for an answer but I hardly knew how to explain the problem it self, even less how to search for someone with the same issue...

Again thx m8 for taking the time to answer

You're welcome. Enjoy your time with Star Trek Online.