Lt. Commander
This morning before dawn...2 minssions--Stop the Signal & Researcher Rescue were done. Did everything that was asked.

Now reporting back through 'Hail Starfleet' mode....getting the rewards, selecting item and then hitting 'done', get Error messages on both jobs.

'Error-Unable to resolve mission', and this happen back to back within a span of 2 to 3 hours. Tickets has been sent already.

Got no points, and now wondering, should I do any more missions from Admiral Quinn or anyone else for that matter. If the job ending is turning bad.

(Yeah I know...I can drop them from the list, but heck...went through blood & sweat in doing them)

**UPDATED** Looks like they fixed it, selected something and got the end message for both.

Thannks Support.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueWarper
This morning before dawn...2 minssions--Stop the Signal & Researcher Rescue were done. Did everything that was asked.

Now reporting back through 'Hail Starfleet' mode....getting the rewards, selecting item and then hitting 'done', get Error messages on both jobs.

'Error-Unable to resolve mission', and this happen back to back within a span of 2 to 3 hours. Tickets has been sent already.

Got no points, and now wondering, should I do any more missions from Admiral Quinn or anyone else for that matter. If the job ending is turning bad.

(Yeah I know...I can drop them from the list, but heck...went through blood & sweat in doing them)
Did you make sure your inventory was not full? If you are not able to collect your reward, you will not be able to complete the mission. This happened to me a couple times. I got the same error message.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Oh...that is what causes it. Will keep an eye on the storage, if that is the case.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Leadbottom
Did you make sure your inventory was not full? If you are not able to collect your reward, you will not be able to complete the mission. This happened to me a couple times. I got the same error message.