Lt. Commander
# 1 Cant find thiese skills
04-26-2010, 02:24 PM
I am a science officer rolling an exploration cruiser (soon to be assault). I am having a terrible time finding ENG team 3 / Extend Shields 3 / Reverse Shield Pol 3. 1 hour last night hitting next on rare Bo's and diddnt get to the end. Please let me know if you have 1 for sale , or a better way for me to get these skills. I am really tired of seeing acetone field 3 on my bar.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-26-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warbirdd View Post
I am a science officer rolling an exploration cruiser (soon to be assault). I am having a terrible time finding ENG team 3 / Extend Shields 3 / Reverse Shield Pol 3. 1 hour last night hitting next on rare Bo's and diddnt get to the end. Please let me know if you have 1 for sale , or a better way for me to get these skills. I am really tired of seeing acetone field 3 on my bar.
engineering team 3 and extend shields 3 are available only from training (level 9 in technician and shield performance; respectibly) RSP3 can be found on bridge officers, but it is extremely rare.

sorry, but thats the way it is at the moment, hopefully they let us crosstrain bridge officers in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Well that is unfortunate ... I will have to live with ES2 and ENGT2 .... If anyone has a BO with RSP3 i am willing to pay a LOT for it. (I guess this is what I get for rolling science instead of eng officer)

EDIT : What are most people using for the t4 slot then ?? Eject warp plasma ?? /sigh
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-26-2010, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Well that is unfortunate ... I will have to live with ES2 and ENGT2 .... If anyone has a BO with RSP3 i am willing to pay a LOT for it. (I guess this is what I get for rolling science instead of eng officer)

EDIT : What are most people using for the t4 slot then ?? Eject warp plasma ?? /sigh
engineers tend to use extend shields 3, tacticals use a variety of eject warp plasma/boarding party/rsp
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-27-2010, 10:43 AM
Thanks for your help. I was able to find someone who had a BO with RSP3 . 500k it cost me but meh who needs credits.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Aceton Field 3 (not that rare on BOs to find) -50% Energy Weapons Damage is quite good against some Excorts that try a front to front attack on a Klingon BC.