Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 What makes D.O.B. so good
04-27-2010, 07:44 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~ Phoxe
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2 fail
04-27-2010, 07:55 AM
A post with no poante at all. You are getting worse by the day. :/
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-27-2010, 08:09 AM
Lol, playing w/o shields doesn't so much prove you guys can play as much as proves that so many players are REALLY BAD.

I know you guys have skills, but those puggers were terribad.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-27-2010, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abohac View Post
A post with no poante at all. You are getting worse by the day. :/
Apply @ the site.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
04-27-2010, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otheym81 View Post
Lol, playing w/o shields doesn't so much prove you guys can play as much as proves that so many players are REALLY BAD.

I know you guys have skills, but those puggers were terribad.
Get a full team once in a while; or open recruiting.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-27-2010, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akumarev
full quote.
Just remembering our first meeting in CP... we were just 4 fresh in the RA5 tier. And they said: "Hello Coffee Crew smiley smiley smiley!". And then: 15v14 win. I slept very well after that!

But ntl. what you wrote down is completely true! And your advantage is to live in the USA where the most of the premades are... and at least a chance for a challenge.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-27-2010, 08:29 AM
A post that celebrates a Fed fleet while calling the vast majority of Feds scrubs.

You guys are funny.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
04-27-2010, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksided View Post
A post that celebrates a Fed fleet while calling the vast majority of Feds scrubs.

You guys are funny.
I think Rev called both sides scrubs... - didn't see a singled out faction being labeled scrub.

But then again maybe I didn't read it cause I was pugging and have teary eyes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
04-27-2010, 08:44 AM
Once again Akumarev declaring that anybody who enjoys pugging is wasting their time.

Sorry man, but different people like different things.

You are just going to have to deal with that fact.

Still doesn't impress me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
04-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelife
I think Rev called both sides scrubs... - didn't see a singled out faction being labeled scrub.
Oh my bad... a post that celebrates one fleet and calls everyone else a scrub.

Keep it classy DOB!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:07 PM.