Lt. Commander
# 21
04-27-2010, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
its almost 11:00am here....I have been up since 9:30am....thats just wrong God dont get up that early.
Bleh. You are lucky... I've been up since 5:15 am Central time. The whole week will be like this...

Lt. Commander
# 22
04-27-2010, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian_Phoenix76
Bleh. You are lucky... I've been up since 5:15 am Central time. The whole week will be like this...

Had you considered a peaceful protest or maybe a coup d'état?
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-27-2010, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Had you considered a peaceful protest or maybe a coup d'état?
Well, it is because of my 'not so intelligent help desk partner'. She bought a lemon of a car thinking 'Hey this cars gets GREAT gas mileage!' even though I warned her not to get that vehicle months ago. But oh well.

I have to work her schedule this week because she has to take public transportation.

I have worked at this company for 10 years now. They know that a peaceful protest from me would not work. And a coup would result in complete and total razing of the grounds. Thus, they keep all sharp objects and potential weapons locked up and away from me...

*sigh*
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-27-2010, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Well, it is because of my 'not so intelligent help desk partner'. She bought a lemon of a car thinking 'Hey this cars gets GREAT gas mileage!' even though I warned her not to get that vehicle months ago. But oh well.

I have to work her schedule this week because she has to take public transportation.

I have worked at this company for 10 years now. They know that a peaceful protest from me would not work. And a coup would result in complete and total razing of the grounds. Thus, they keep all sharp objects and potential weapons locked up and away from me...

*sigh*
three words

trained
attack
bird
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-27-2010, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornithorhynchus
three words

trained
attack
bird
"The eagles! Billy brought the eagles!"
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-27-2010, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornithorhynchus
three words

trained
attack
bird

Hehehehe. I have one! Hmmm...

Now I am getting funny looks because I was laughing...
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-27-2010, 08:10 AM
Morning? or Daytime?

Morning started at 4: something when my daughter work up crying. Still in a toddler bed so can't just lay down next to her to calm her down (we're so getting her a real bed this week). Out to the living room for a cuddle, get to watch the sun come up as she sleeps.

Nice day here, everyone is happy. It's sunny and will be in the mid to high 60's. Was warm enough overnight to leave the front door open. Sucks to live in Sunny So Cal...

There was that pesky earthquake back around Easter, but hey, the weather's nice.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-27-2010, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Hehehehe. I have one! Hmmm...

Now I am getting funny looks because I was laughing...
Keep's em on their toes. Talk to yourself like you have a phone, but don't have it. Random laughing. Hurry past a cubby "did you see it? It just ran by!" then hurry off. All good things to keep the sheep off balance.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-27-2010, 11:36 AM
Quote:
One day when you are grumpy...I will know the end is nigh.
And this is on 3 hours of sleep.
With only now a little caffiene.
Sigh.
Life ROCKS!
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-27-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
good advice....crap wheres my watch?
is it weird i never take my watch off, save to shower...and that's only because i'm not positive it's waterproof anymore at its age.