Lt. Commander
# 11
04-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp_Hazzard
Spontaneous generation of matter from the quantum vacuum flux slowly accretes onto the surfaces of the debris. Interaction of the quantum states of the newly generated matter with the EM particles we use to perceive it make it appear to be larger than it actually is.
A VIrtual Particle Yellow Snow effect?
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-27-2010, 05:37 PM
It does appear that almost every star system either has a destroyed moon's worth of orbiting mineral debris or an exploded Death Star's worth of technological debris trapped in its orbit.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-28-2010, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
First, why is there so much space debris in some sectors? Second, why is it so BIG? Almost every piece I see is larger than my ship, and I'm in a galaxy class. Where and what did this junk supposedly come from?
The answer should be obvious.

There is a chronic lack of attention to details in this game. From launching with quest text that had grammatical and/or spelling errors, to ridiculously huge turbolift doors made for GIANTS.

It can boils down to: they simply didn't have enough time to fix these things, or properly think things through.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-28-2010, 02:58 AM
i think you sould beabe to collect these wasted part anylase them and possible find new items or you could just sell them back to earth and get money for it