Lt. Commander
# 11
04-29-2010, 02:57 PM
agree with this... where is the klingon empire anyways?

I prob would give up 98% of the above mentioned for bridge officer variants in our ships. i would love to fly something other than a BoP if i could have the ability to have a cruiser with a different bridge officer load-out.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-29-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Its a funny thing that we actually work more on repeating again and again the same things then the Devs would have to work on including simple things like the NPC Clothes.

But to make it for you easier, just copy that:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=148948
It's a shame that the thread only lasted a day. But it didn't take me much effort to create the list, I just type a little bit here and there while I'm at work to do it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-30-2010, 12:21 PM
Trimmed and slimmed post #1 to make it all fit. (and as an excuse to bump it back to the top to try to catch the devs' attention. :p )
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Dear Devs,

I would love to read a response or acknowledgement from you in regards to the subjects and suggestions listed in this thread.

Sincerely,

A customer.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-05-2010, 05:19 AM
- Eyepatches!
- Sashes that actually work with the shoulderpads and belts.
- Klingon looking tricorder, even if it doesn't do anything.
- Klingon optic for Target Optics face sensor thingy.
- My BO's actually attacking enemies if i equip them with a bath'let.
- More klingony looking female faces. My all male crew is getting uneasy.

and while we're at it. Klingon story missions and more klingon sectors.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-05-2010, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butston
- Eyepatches!
Arg!

Definitely more clothing options! Some emotes would be nice too! How about a nice threatening emote where you play with a dagger?

Low priority though....Something for the artists to do while waiting for the dev team on everything else that needs doing.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Updated the first post with the new additions.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-06-2010, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
Updated the first post with the new additions.
Ah, but you neglected to add this all low priority when compared to Klingon PvE. I mean, what good is an eye-patch or neck collar if you don't have something to kill while wearing it?
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarbasePrime
Ah, but you neglected to add this all low priority when compared to Klingon PvE. I mean, what good is an eye-patch or neck collar if you don't have something to kill while wearing it?
PVE is mentioned several times in the initial post. Regarding eye-patches, they have already said that they are going to unlock the NPC clothes (No specification, likely only the klingon npc clothes and not the Gorn, Orion, and Nausicaan clothes) so that anything you see a Klingon NPC wearing will be available to the players.

They have also said many times that they are working on Klingon PvE content.

I just hope they get some better writing, when they do. The current star cluster PvE interactions are laughable.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
Quote:
PVE is mentioned several times in the initial post.
PvE is the 25th item listed, and only in two other items. Besides, my post was about priority, not that PvE wasn't mentioned...and, there's nothing about the priority!

But, anything for a bump!