agree with this... where is the klingon empire anyways?
I prob would give up 98% of the above mentioned for bridge officer variants in our ships. i would love to fly something other than a BoP if i could have the ability to have a cruiser with a different bridge officer load-out.
- Sashes that actually work with the shoulderpads and belts.
- Klingon looking tricorder, even if it doesn't do anything.
- Klingon optic for Target Optics face sensor thingy.
- My BO's actually attacking enemies if i equip them with a bath'let.
- More klingony looking female faces. My all male crew is getting uneasy.
and while we're at it. Klingon story missions and more klingon sectors.
Ah, but you neglected to add this all low priority when compared to Klingon PvE. I mean, what good is an eye-patch or neck collar if you don't have something to kill while wearing it?
PVE is mentioned several times in the initial post. Regarding eye-patches, they have already said that they are going to unlock the NPC clothes (No specification, likely only the klingon npc clothes and not the Gorn, Orion, and Nausicaan clothes) so that anything you see a Klingon NPC wearing will be available to the players.
They have also said many times that they are working on Klingon PvE content.
I just hope they get some better writing, when they do. The current star cluster PvE interactions are laughable.