Lt. Commander
Im Done.

think my time in STO is nearing it's end.
i went in with high hopes and was rewarded with mediocrity.
it pains me to see this Franchise given such a disservice by a clearly uninterested company.
the blunders started using a terrible recycled engine and just got worse from there. im sure many people love this game. but to me there is no final frontier. nothing to explore ..

i cant justify paying 15 dollars a month for a game that clearly lacks the heart and passion of star trek.

as i said no final frontier. this isnt the federation or even star trek. you take out the name star trek and it becomes generic cryptic mmo number 3.

i call it lazyness that im playing champions online in space. adding more raids isnt fixing this game. adding more garbage to the c-store isnt fixing this game. adding a blatant obvious attempt to sucker people in with a phony council wont fix this game.

you all claim to be star trek fans. you the designers of this game...but i have to wonder....what exactly where you watching? virtually every element that makes star trek star trek is missing from this game.

im not sad to be leaving. but im not surprised that this game is floundering either.

this game had great potential to be an amazing game an amazing universe and deep with rich exciting missions. instead this license was handed to the "other* guys. and these other guys did exactly what i figured they would. rushed a cheap product out and now attempt to fill it with more of the Exact same raids.

anyways rant off. im off to cash my lot in with another company who has yet to dissapoint me.

goodbye trekfans goodbye cryptic. may you learn one day the value of quality over quantity.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainThraxx
Im Done.

think my time in STO is nearing it's end.
i went in with high hopes and was rewarded with mediocrity.
it pains me to see this Franchise given such a disservice by a clearly uninterested company.
the blunders started using a terrible recycled engine and just got worse from there. im sure many people love this game. but to me there is no final frontier. nothing to explore ..

i cant justify paying 15 dollars a month for a game that clearly lacks the heart and passion of star trek.

as i said no final frontier. this isnt the federation or even star trek. you take out the name star trek and it becomes generic cryptic mmo number 3.

i call it lazyness that im playing champions online in space. adding more raids isnt fixing this game. adding more garbage to the c-store isnt fixing this game. adding a blatant obvious attempt to sucker people in with a phony council wont fix this game.

you all claim to be star trek fans. you the designers of this game...but i have to wonder....what exactly where you watching? virtually every element that makes star trek star trek is missing from this game.

im not sad to be leaving. but im not surprised that this game is floundering either.

this game had great potential to be an amazing game an amazing universe and deep with rich exciting missions. instead this license was handed to the "other* guys. and these other guys did exactly what i figured they would. rushed a cheap product out and now attempt to fill it with more of the Exact same raids.

anyways rant off. im off to cash my lot in with another company who has yet to dissapoint me.

goodbye trekfans goodbye cryptic. may you learn one day the value of quality over quantity.
Maybe you should check back in two or three months? Just take a look at the upcoming diplomacy and interiors features, they might surprise you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-27-2010, 10:22 PM
I be taking your stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-27-2010, 10:25 PM
IBL

Sorry you are leaving and I hope you find a game to meet your expectations.

I know many were disappointed in this game. However, I believe that this game is evolving into a good Star Trek game. I know for many it isn't happening fast enough for some and I respect that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-27-2010, 10:38 PM
More than 10 characters for reference placed here.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-27-2010, 10:39 PM
Make sure you check back in 6 months. if not find something that you will like.
and May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face.
godspeed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-27-2010, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
Make sure you check back in 6 months. if not find something that you will like.
and May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face.
godspeed.
Didn't you get banned?
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-27-2010, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalBeerLolz View Post
Didn't you get banned?
Can't keep the cat down, and no I just took two months off.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
Can't keep the cat down, and no I just took two months off.
Nice to have you back as your posts make me tingle inside :3.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-27-2010, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalBeerLolz View Post
Nice to have you back as your posts make me tingle inside :3.
Wow I don't know if I should be glad or creeped out.
Closed Thread