Lt. Commander
# 1 Dropping commodity missions
04-28-2010, 09:06 AM
I can't post on the Tribble forum, I guess I need to play on Tribble, but I don't understand what this change in the notes means:

Missions:
Commodities: Disallowed dropping the mission to prevent a credit exploit.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=153638http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=153638

Does that mean you HAVE to do Aid the Planet or something else? I have been dropping them because of the cost of the commodities.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-28-2010, 09:18 AM
it is in regard to the introductory aid the planet mission currently on tribble, this quest would give you 10 shield generators for the first mission, however there was an exploit that has since been fixed that would allow you to gain an infinite amount of shield generators and thus an infinite amount of energy credits.

hope this clears it up for you, also now when you complete aid the planet missions you usually get some really good loot, based on your level now.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-28-2010, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpy89
it is in regard to the introductory aid the planet mission currently on tribble, this quest would give you 10 shield generators for the first mission, however there was an exploit that has since been fixed that would allow you to gain an infinite amount of shield generators and thus an infinite amount of energy credits.

hope this clears it up for you, also now when you complete aid the planet missions you usually get some really good loot, based on your level now.
Thanks very much for the info. I try to read the patch and bug notes just to see what is coming up, but without context that note sounded weird, weird like "this is the stuff conspiracy threads are built around" weird, so I thought I would ask