Lt. Commander
# 11
05-09-2010, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777Sandman View Post
On the subject of ships what about the armor plating the U.S.S. Voyager got in the "End Game" episode? What about the cloaking device the Defiant got on DS9? In my opinion these specail abilties would stay in line with the TV series and enhace gameplay. Of course to obtain these abilties you would have to play the mission pretty much as the epsode but it would be worth it.
If the defiant could cloak, EVERYone would play it, even in RA5 pvp. They would be the BoP's of Star Fl---
oh wait
Lt. Commander
# 12 Voyagers Armor
05-25-2010, 05:40 AM
Well Voyagers Ablative Hull armor is in game.. I do have it on my Intrepid. I went and speced out my Intrepid to sorta be like End Game Voyager.

The only thing is the armor is there Functionally ... just not graphically. It is a console you drop in for those that dont know.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-26-2010, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJediMonk
The only thing is the armor is there Functionally ... just not graphically. It is a console you drop in for those that dont know.
I did know. That's something else that can be added - hull graphics for Console Armor.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-27-2010, 06:24 AM
I'd vote for an Excelsior and a Nebula class ship. Wish we had them both already
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-27-2010, 07:25 AM
Don't worry, they will keep loading out ship models.

And I can watch people kit-bash them together into the ugliest starships starfleet ever had the misfortune of servicing. ;-)
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-27-2010, 08:04 AM
I'd like to see the New Orleans class. We have that god awful Cheyenne class, why not the actually decent looking New Orleans class for a heavy cruiser option? And enough C-store stuff; I want them actually to GIVE the players something. I don't want to buy every single ship skin they didn't have time to include with the original game.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-27-2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykka
I'd vote for an Excelsior and a Nebula class ship. Wish we had them both already
Agreed. My personal favorite is still the Ambassador, ever since I saw Yesterday's Enterprise I was in love with the design. I'd also like to see some more Klingon ships. The work they did on the T4/T5 BoPs, Raptors and the Carrier is really nice. I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

But this is good... missing ships just means that there's an opportunity to add them.