Lt. Commander
# 341
01-26-2011, 07:46 AM
I don't like smoking either, but I figured a cyberpunk probably wouldn't care about her longterm health outlook anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 342
01-26-2011, 08:43 AM
where's there's smoke, there's a hort on fire! =o
or a panda with random objects....
or a raven with a flame thrower...

regardless, all are comical from a distance... but a little dangerous upclose...
Lt. Commander
# 343
01-26-2011, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
or a raven with a flame thrower...
Flamethrowers are not illegal in my state. Or hort's, because we probably live in the same state.
Lt. Commander
# 344
01-26-2011, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
I know you guys think glitter parties are great surprises for the devs and all but once the glitter settles and all they see is a naked panda with his junk hangin' out... This is why things get delayed!
my large junk has that effect on most people, mostly women, but some men too...

my junk doesn't hang THAT far out D:, plus u usually don't see it coz of the fur >.> and coz i sit on my tummy o.o
and it hangs under me so if your lifting me up just to look at my junk you deserve a mushroom tattoo!!

apart from that i can kinda understand i giant sparkly panda being kind of distracting >.>;
Lt. Commander
# 345
01-26-2011, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Flamethrowers are not illegal in my state. Or hort's, because we probably live in the same state.
you do, you live (if i remember) about 50-60 miles from each other, i'm surprised you haven't both went out for pizza or something =3
Lt. Commander
# 346
01-26-2011, 10:42 AM
Hort doesn't visit people or receive visitors...
<--- shy recluse

Some of hort's neighbors have a flamethrower. They use it to burn out mold that builds up in their basement routinely.
Lt. Commander
# 347
01-26-2011, 10:47 AM
I've heard of "killing it with fire," but that's just tempting fate.
Lt. Commander
# 348
01-26-2011, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Hort doesn't visit people or receive visitors...
<--- shy recluse
She's not just another person though. She's the Ultra-Director and Empress of our beloved Ten Forward! Besides... All you get is a notice stating you are going to be visited by the Empress. Expectations for the visit are as follows: Floors much be licked clean before her arrival, the Empress does not like to be touched so NO TOUCHING, and staff will drop by an hour before to make sure all preperations are up to the standards expected. Failure to comply involves being bound in stocks while Cappy mallets your head until it looks like raspberry oatmeal on the ground.
Lt. Commander
# 349
01-26-2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
She's not just another person though. She's the Ultra-Director and Empress of our beloved Ten Forward! Besides... All you get is a notice stating you are going to be visited by the Empress. Expectations for the visit are as follows: Floors much be licked clean before her arrival, the Empress does not like to be touched so NO TOUCHING, and staff will drop by an hour before to make sure all preperations are up to the standards expected. Failure to comply involves being bound in stocks while Cappy mallets your head until it looks like raspberry oatmeal on the ground.
They can make all the demands they want. The cave's going to have a dirt floor no matter what, and I am not getting rid of the cat. :p
Lt. Commander
# 350
01-26-2011, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
They can make all the demands they want. The cave's going to have a dirt floor no matter what, and I am not getting rid of the cat. :p
Of course you can't get rid of the cat! Why would you throw dinner away before you even prepare it?

Edit: We'll bring a few Dyson's to eliminate that dirt floor.