Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCMS View Post
I bet you were an imp in SWG werent ya?LOL!Ive seen CHC do some some good pvp in that game.Actually helped me settle in on the server pvp wise that is.
Cool... what was ur name there?
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-04-2010, 09:01 AM
I was a reb and i fought with you guys. Your guild cryed the whole time oh noes its ebd dont kill me its the other guys with us that suck whaaa whaaa whaa. So i expect the same here and i see im not disspointed lol
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
I was a reb and i fought with you guys. Your guild cryed the whole time oh noes its ebd dont kill me its the other guys with us that suck whaaa whaaa whaa. So i expect the same here and i see im not disspointed lol
Ah so you were one of the nut huggers that swingging from CHC nuts during pvp? The funny part is, we were just about the only reb guild that would go into restuss and fight out numbered. I have fraps to prove my point, do you have any fraps or SS to prove yours? If not... just move along.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-06-2010, 03:48 PM
lol you guys are a joke have been as long as i have seen yoru guild. we fought ebd well before you even knew them and we have never had a prob with them. I just dont like the att. you guys have with other players you only like who sucks up to you. you have treated lots of people that came in to show you guys how to beat them and you just shunted everyone away. end of story and i have plenty of screen shots of you guys running and crying. let me know where you want them sent
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
U can post them for all I care. and I can post our fraps. So you see, I don't real give a rats azz about you, ebd or anyone else. All I want is for you shut up and pvp here, if you are not doing that, then move along and go back to the SWG forums.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-07-2010, 07:07 AM
Well you guys played us last night. I will say for only having 4 players vs our five. I thought you played well despite the circumstances. Honestly I was just happy to see another pre-made there to play and not chicken out or try to tell us it does not have enough members ready or enough team mates online when I can plainly see them all there. You know who you are!!!

Thanks for playing against us last night. It was a fun battle. Look for you tonight. No doubt the score will be closer when you have a full team. 4 vs 5 can be an up hill fight.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-07-2010, 11:18 AM
My fleet, Fister Sisters, would like to challenge CHC to a K v K ground pvp match. Please contact me in game at Surgery@Surgery if you're interested.

We would also like to challenge Ninjaboy's fleet to a F v K private ground pvp match. Contact me in-game as well.

We're mostly active at 10 AM - Noon PST.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Good match yesterday. Looking forward to more fleet vs fleets in the near future.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-10-2010, 06:15 PM
EBD may or maynot be good pvp's its kinda hard to tell when they only roll in numbers. CHC as far as i seen were standup guys. they PVP'd very good as a group. almost as good as TROOP before the free transfers screwed starsider up.

as far as crying dont confuse that manchick that was in there guild for a short time with the core of CHC. Running...well that's what lewac did best.

can we let the thread get back to its original intent now? CHC is just looking for some organized group pvp.

/tiphat

P.S. hey nyrus your still rebel Scum

<3 Nisty
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-10-2010, 10:46 PM
I truly commend CHC fleet for last night's match.

I would also give a special shout-out to their leader Nyrus and his teammates, Commissar Omega and Thundernine.

I hope CHC will accept our challenge for a re-match.