Lt. Commander
# 21
04-29-2010, 07:53 AM
Would someone please move this thread to the General Discussion or Trash Can so we don't have to worry about it attracting the wrong element?
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-29-2010, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshign
Would someone please move this thread to the General Discussion or Trash Can so we don't have to worry about it attracting the wrong element?
...there's a "right" element in Ten Forward?

I must have missed the memo.

Makes sense. I file all my memos in the special filing cabinet.

I know it looks like a trash can. It's a filing cabinet, I promise.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-29-2010, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
...there's a "right" element in Ten Forward?

I must have missed the memo.

Makes sense. I file all my memos in the special filing cabinet.

I know it looks like a trash can. It's a filing cabinet, I promise.
We're the 'right' element. The people who will flame any thread out there are the 'wrong' element.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-29-2010, 08:11 AM
Quote:
We're the 'right' element. The people who will flame any thread out there are the 'wrong' element.
Oh that's just not right. I try to be nice and welcoming to everyone in Ten Forward. And then infect them with my overly-positive 'sunshine vibes' as I call them. These vibes then proceed to wear down what little sanity the person may have and eventually turn them into a blubbering monster whose only method of communication is shouting the word 'BUNNY' at varying pitches.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-29-2010, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Oh that's just not right. I try to be nice and welcoming to everyone in Ten Forward. And then infect them with my overly-positive 'sunshine vibes' as I call them. These vibes then proceed to wear down what little sanity the person may have and eventually turn them into a blubbering monster whose only method of communication is shouting the word 'BUNNY' at varying pitches.
Well, since I was already mostly insane by the time I got here, it didn't take long to wear me down did it?
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-29-2010, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Well, since I was already mostly insane by the time I got here, it didn't take long to wear me down did it?
I think she's refering to the ones who show up with serious complaints, believeing their sane. Us already self committed looney's are just following the "birds of a feather" thing.

BUNNY!......bunny......BUNNY!......bunny...
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-29-2010, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Death by happiness? I can get behind that.

*Curls in the fetal position.*

Bunny. Bunnybunny bunny.