Lt. Commander
# 1 Words of a fan boy
04-27-2010, 08:07 PM
umm, just pointing it out... how the hell does my cheif science officer know about Omega? i mean seriously it requires a secuirty clearance of 10 or higher.

"Captain, this appears to be a failed attempt at creating the Omega particle, we know the borg are interested in this"

no you don't! where the hell did you hear this?

I'd just think i'd point it out. What? stop looking at me like that! i am not a fanboy!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-27-2010, 11:34 PM
Well maybe your ship is entirely crewed by seriously high ranking officers, with captains at the help and commanders sweeping the floors?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-29-2010, 04:05 AM
So it would seem. it just kind of broke the immersion thats all, cause i got my self immersed, like really immersed. it was frikin awesome, then i found my self having an argument with my monitor and i had to take a step back and go... ok, that was kinda sad.

so i went out and got drunk with some mates, so... it may have been a good thing personaly but still... You Do Not Know About Omega!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-29-2010, 10:57 AM
Yeah, honestly just once I'd like my science officer to say "Dammit $name, I'm a Doctor not a physicist!" The fact that my officers (ESPECIALLY my science officer) are apparently knowledgeable in every aspect of weapons/engineering/science is slightly immersion breaking.