Thanks, now only 24 more to go
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-25-2009, 04:42 PM
nice update but what happened with the Klingon-Gorn situation
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-25-2009, 04:44 PM
Wow -- outstanding update. Most definitely the best Path to 2409 yet!
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-25-2009, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverspar View Post
Awesome update I don't exactly understand the need to resurrect Data though, but, since they've declared the movies canon and they did resurrect Data in the new Star Trek movie according to the prequel comic, I guess Cryptic can't back out on that, hehe good read though.
That might have something to do with the Star Trek: Countdown comic, Data is shown as the captain of the Enterprise and Jean-Luc Picard is seen as an ambassador in it as well.
Lt. Commander
# 26 A little disappointed
02-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Was hoping that Cryptic would use some of the recent "Destiny" trilogy for the stroy line of the game. The Typhon Pact would have been a great group to add to any expansion. I'll still be playing ,but was really hoping to see the Borg finally gone.
I do like that the Fedreration is moving to more exploratory and diplomatic missions and less combat readiness and defensive missions.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-25-2009, 05:06 PM
okay....we're on the road to bringing back data.(will B-4 have data's capabilities?speed....,knowledge..those things...and if Data doesn't get the Big E in 2409 that isn't right okay? and for now give Capt. Riker the Big E.

make a voyager movie.....that results in the return of data...not his persona but data himself.

in 2409 data gets the Big E and LaForge is his number one.

what does everyone else think bout how i believe it should shake out???
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-25-2009, 05:21 PM
But his first project is to assist the team at the Soong Foundation studying the Soong-type android B-4. With his help, on Stardate 62762.91 the team unlocks what it calls the “Data matrix,” successfully accessing the personality, knowledge and memories of Data, who had downloaded this information into B-4 before his destruction in the Battle of Bassen Rift.

The Data persona asserts itself over B-4’s more primitive programming, and the android is able to assist the Soong Foundation team to upgrade the positronic brain and recreate the emotion chip invented by Dr. Noonien Soong. The team is confident that their work will be completed in months.
-----------------------------------------------
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!DATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!11
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-25-2009, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awen
I think that it's the best timeline yet.
me to.i enjoy reading it for the first time,
Please sir, could i have some more?
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireraven View Post
nice update but what happened with the Klingon-Gorn situation
My sentiments as well. Not fan of the feds nor romulans, so my interests are more towards the klingon factions (gorn, nausicans, orions) as well as the neutral elements.

That said, it is a good 'Fed/Romulan' update. My criticism is that the 'Path' fiction is appearing lopsided for a game with more than just the Federation faction.