Lt. Commander
# 1 BO is missing a ground slot
04-29-2010, 07:32 AM
As of this patch , one of my engineering Bo's , a commander, is missing its commander ground skill, nothing there , just a blank area.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-29-2010, 07:54 AM
I had this happen to me in the past as well. I bug reported it and sent a report to a GM. Neither wrote back with any helpful information (just the standard cut-and-paste replies); the reply from the GM almost sounded like it was 'working as intended' and to 'check the forums', which I did to no avail.

I would bug report and send a report to a GM as well, but you will probably get no helpful response on this issue. I tried everything to solve the problem (question: if you try to train a commander level ground skill do you get some kind of "null" line at the trainer? That's what I would get).

I would wait to see what kind of response you get, but if you have the exact same problem I had, you'll most likely be looking at having to replace the BO as I did.

Good luck to you, and if you actually find a solution, please post back here, I'd love to know what you did!