Lt. Commander
...why can my Klingon chick STILL not use the TOS outfits? Was this not supposed to be a purchase benefit?
Lt. Commander
# 2 meh
04-29-2010, 12:54 PM
For the same reason we can't complete 1 of our PvP dailies, and the fact THEY DIDN"T FIX ANY OF OUR BUGS!!!

(5 straight, no enemy spawns in a row.... )

I also am sooo not a fan of the FBP change, and SNB I believe is worse than before, in terms of being OP.
3x FBP, 2x RSP, 2x HE, and spec'd for HE + FBP = why bother carry weapons, except for TSS.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-29-2010, 01:25 PM
How can you say such a thing. Im mean they made REAL Efford twards us, they gave us greats things like.... well... Auto Fire on ground.
I mean... hey... the feds got that long before, but NOW we see how they care and should stop wining, shouldnt we?

Actually its kind of funny, they prouldly Announce and develop the TOS Mirror Uniform wich is infact just for Champion Online lifetimers availible, the develop a whole station just for lifetimers but do not have the resources to give us a second uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcian_Darkrobe View Post
... SNB I believe is worse than before, in terms of being OP.
Yeah several people who tried it on tribble (such as myself) pointed out that the SNB changes were not a nerf, it just changed how the "I WIN" button make you win

VM is indeed a nerf however... not sure about FBP yet.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-29-2010, 03:01 PM
I can hardly wait for the Klingon faction Joined Trill Science Officer unique ability:

Connection With Server Lost (CWSL) - now that is an iWin button.