Lt. Commander
# 11
04-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combadge
I had several items up for sale on the exchange (and yes, they were actually priced to sell; I was not using the exchange as storage) that have been up there longer than a week which are no longer listed after today's patch. That was expected according to the patch notes. However, these items have not been returned to me. I've checked my bank (which was full to begin with), my inventory, and my mailbox. They are simply nowhere to be found.

When and where can I expect these items to be properly returned?
Even in 2409 or whatever year this game supposed to be, things getting lost in the mail still exists.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-29-2010, 01:09 PM
A question about griefing and the difficulty slider.

What elements have been put into place to prevent one of those ass' who sit at the mission start point in a higher Level ship then don't do anything. Then when you warp into system you're automatically joined to their team, and they become Team leader.

Now the Mission difficulty will be set to their difficulty, so they just whack it up to elite?

And have the Deep space encounter spawn points been moved yet?
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-29-2010, 01:16 PM
My answer is: Leave, turn of teaming, re-enter. I've had to do it many times.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-29-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curii
A question about griefing and the difficulty slider.

What elements have been put into place to prevent one of those ass' who sit at the mission start point in a higher Level ship then don't do anything. Then when you warp into system you're automatically joined to their team, and they become Team leader.

Now the Mission difficulty will be set to their difficulty, so they just whack it up to elite?

And have the Deep space encounter spawn points been moved yet?
If you're worried about that - turn OFF auto-team, and set yourself just to 'accept invites'; and re zone in. Problem solved.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combadge
I had several items up for sale on the exchange (and yes, they were actually priced to sell; I was not using the exchange as storage) that have been up there longer than a week which are no longer listed after today's patch. That was expected according to the patch notes. However, these items have not been returned to me. I've checked my bank (which was full to begin with), my inventory, and my mailbox. They are simply nowhere to be found.

When and where can I expect these items to be properly returned?
I know perfectly well that this could be a really, really stupid and insulting question, and crave your pardon in advance:

You did check through an in-game mail console, yes? Mail attachments can only be sent or retrieved through one of those consoles.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
Our first major update since Season One - Season One, Update One - is live right now. Simply log in and patch up to begin playing. For more information, check out our Season One, Update One fact page.

Link to the news article.
And I was one of the ones saying it wouldn't be today because they hadn't made a formal announcement. I've never been happier to be wrong.

Anyone got salt for these words I'm eatin'?
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-29-2010, 01:27 PM
So does this mean Khitomer Acord will finally get tweaked a bit?
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-29-2010, 01:30 PM
I didn't see it what little time I spent on tribble, but where do you buy the items to heal the ships? The components? I heard they were there and see mention of them in the release notes but never found where to get them.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-29-2010, 01:53 PM
I'm quite enjoying the difficulty settings for space combat. The advanced setting is definitely harder than before, though still not close to the pre-nerf beta difficulty. I'll have to give the elite setting a try later.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-29-2010, 02:20 PM
Elite setting is amazing.