Lt. Commander
# 21
04-29-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp_Hazzard
I know perfectly well that this could be a really, really stupid and insulting question, and crave your pardon in advance:

You did check through an in-game mail console, yes? Mail attachments can only be sent or retrieved through one of those consoles.
Of course. Has anyone received mail attachments today with their expired exchange items?
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-29-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combadge
Of course. Has anyone received mail attachments today with their expired exchange items?
I checked the Exchange, all of my items are still in the Exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Cool, finally the Klingons get some additional content!
Oh wait...there is no additional Klingon content...again...
*sigh*
But we've got new eye candy, sweet, that's just what the Klingons needed...

Some of the changes are good, no doubt, but the Update is missing what's needed most...
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Re: 1.1

From what I heard in channel while I was at SoL station, you have to win a map in order to get credit for the PvP Daily quest.

Normally, that wouldn't bother me, gut check time get in there and kill someone, make it happen.

But with the queue system the way it is, the lack of very many Klingon players, what this change has done (for Klingons in particular) is basically take an annoying time-waster of 20-30 minutes a day and made it not worth doing.

What makes it even worse is the fact that the ship equipment (engines, shields, deflectors) cost 53 marks of honor. So back during the pre-patch you were looking at 11ish days per those three items with a guaranteed semi-fast mark.

NOW? Not worth the waste of time. Way to go nerf bat.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-29-2010, 03:13 PM
That's not true, I participated in matcher were my side clearly won and none of us got any credit for PvP.

And frankly even if that is true, that just makes it worthless for Federation players to PvP if they know they aren't going to get any credit.

BTW Cryptic, I greatly dislike the new entrance and exit cinematics, its looks rushed. I prefer the old ones.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormstryke
I didn't see it what little time I spent on tribble, but where do you buy the items to heal the ships? The components? I heard they were there and see mention of them in the release notes but never found where to get them.
On Earthdock, there's a vendor in the Shipyard where you can buy components. The ship repair guy is also in Shipyard. The heal guy is in Personnel, I assume there's a vendor there for regenerators.

The ship repair guy and components vendors are both in the ship area of DS9.

Hope that helps!
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-29-2010, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combadge
Well, the one that had been in there for a long time sold. The only other item I have in there may be less than a week old.

No help here.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-29-2010, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
If you're worried about that - turn OFF auto-team, and set yourself just to 'accept invites'; and re zone in. Problem solved.

I didn't know you could do that....

However to be fair I do prefer doing missions with multiple people I find its just more fun.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the update but what happened to the memory alpha update?
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-29-2010, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
Cool, finally the Klingons get some additional content!
Oh wait...there is no additional Klingon content...again...
*sigh*
But we've got new eye candy, sweet, that's just what the Klingons needed...

Some of the changes are good, no doubt, but the Update is missing what's needed most...
If you look at the engineering reports and various Dev interviews, it's been know for quite some time that new, and eposodic Klingon PvE missions (with their own story, not just the Fed story with 'Klingon Empire' pasted over it); is INDEED COMING in the Season 2 Update slated for a July/August timeframe (and most certainly up erlier on the Tribble Test server for player testing and feedback).

Again, it's NOT been a secret, so I don't understand why it appears you were expecting it earlier.