Lt. Commander
# 31
04-30-2010, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp_Hazzard
On Earthdock, there's a vendor in the Shipyard where you can buy components. The ship repair guy is also in Shipyard. The heal guy is in Personnel, I assume there's a vendor there for regenerators.

The ship repair guy and components vendors are both in the ship area of DS9.

Hope that helps!
I've checked those vendors, and they sell only Minor & Major kits. No Criticals there. Can they be even bought, or do they even exist? Or Crits can be healed only at a healer?

Now would be a great time to emphasize the importance of Science captains/ships as the healers in the game, and give them an ability to heal all injuries.

Also, I've recived a minor injury in an advance diff, that just wouldn't heal after 30 mins. I didn't receive any new injury in this time, and last time I checked before heading to bed, some 2hrs after receiving it, my ribs were still bruised and there was still a large red button in the char status screen.
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-30-2010, 01:39 AM
I like what i've seen, still, i can't wait 'til july with the new episodic content coming, great work so far guys
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-30-2010, 03:17 AM
How we can unlock the Mirror Universe Uniform ?
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-30-2010, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Calidor View Post
I've checked those vendors, and they sell only Minor & Major kits. No Criticals there. Can they be even bought, or do they even exist? Or Crits can be healed only at a healer?

Now would be a great time to emphasize the importance of Science captains/ships as the healers in the game, and give them an ability to heal all injuries.

Also, I've recived a minor injury in an advance diff, that just wouldn't heal after 30 mins. I didn't receive any new injury in this time, and last time I checked before heading to bed, some 2hrs after receiving it, my ribs were still bruised and there was still a large red button in the char status screen.
I've gotten Criticals from drops.
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-30-2010, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Calidor View Post
I've checked those vendors, and they sell only Minor & Major kits. No Criticals there. Can they be even bought, or do they even exist?
Critical components/regenerators only exist as drops.

And I would bug the second point.
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-02-2010, 06:09 AM
I like the concept of the difficulty slider. At RA 5, its nice to have a challenge, however the drops dont appear to be balanced to the difficulty. I have done both ground and space on the highest setting and in all the drops, they were all white except for one green.

In my opinion, I would have expected much better drops. I got "coffee" as one drop. Really???
Lt. Commander
# 37
05-03-2010, 02:19 AM
the most important part of the drop is not really a higher quality but a much higher frequency of them. while on normal i would rarely even loot during a mission, on advanced and elite almost every ship drops something, sometimes even a rare item. anyway i still have to see a very rare and the final battleships are always dropping a single battery.
Lt. Commander
# 38
05-03-2010, 10:14 AM
The short hold that occasionally procs on Palm Strike and Rifle Butt no longer affects players. It will still affect enemies

I'm still getting chain held by Cardassians, et al using Rifle Butt and Palm Strike attacks. Completely frustrating, especially since they happen even if Motion Accelerator is on, and there is no way to break them before they expire.
Lt. Commander
# 39
05-03-2010, 10:49 AM
I really like the atttention paid to having the spots on a Trill going all the way down. Really lets my officers show off in style. (ie all trill crew)
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-31-2010, 05:24 PM
So how do people feel about Season 2 vs. Season 1.1 and 1.2?