Lt. Commander
# 1 Android
04-29-2010, 10:53 AM
hey.. i wanna make a andriod character, however i'm having trouble making it look kinda or simular to Data... sigh... by chance anyone have any good andriod traits and looks too share? maybe it can help me get it to a point i like
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-29-2010, 10:53 AM
I just switched to an Android phone and I really like it!
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-29-2010, 10:57 AM
I think in the future we'll be able to make them as playable captains, but probably not as officers. Or if they do become officers, don't expect the stats to actually reflect what Data could do in the show. That being said, if we did get BO androids, I'm sure people would complain about their traits and how overpowered they should be. That alone may be why we don't see them. However, as a playable character I could see them being added and have a nice stat set, not unlike the joined trill has in addition to the normal races stats.

I'd rather see an EMH (Voyager doctor) than an android. No real reason, just I love Robert Picardo in that role!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-29-2010, 10:59 AM
I was toying around with a Female Soong-type android look a few days ago for a bridge officer. I believe I saved the costume so I can try and use that one. I'll take a screen cap of it and show the settings.

It's mostly just the skin tone and messing with the reflective eyes.