Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
04-30-2010, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronico View Post
OMGZ ES is by far the best enginerring abiltiy out there except for maybe engineering team And ES3 wow is all i got to say Almost 50% shield resist and over `1k shield regen per tick for 30 seconds yeah thats a sweet ability right there. Also if they make is so engineering resist consoles stack properly you would not need to nerf damage at all.
properly attuned you can get just under 2k per tick for 30 seconds. Thats per face though, if the recipient is balancing his shields then it becomes a lawlstack of about 6k per second. Just about no one can dps through that if it gets going when you factor in the resists.
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-30-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
properly attuned you can get just under 2k per tick for 30 seconds. Thats per face though, if the recipient is balancing his shields then it becomes a lawlstack of about 6k per second. Just about no one can dps through that if it gets going when you factor in the resists.
Hmm another ability of mine buged after a respec wth I got it fully spec'd out man that 4 abilitys that have buged on me in the last 2 respecs, something needs to be looked at.
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-30-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Hmm another ability of mine buged after a respec wth I got it fully spec'd out man that 4 abilitys that have buged on me in the last 2 respecs, something needs to be looked at.
only targets allies, not yourself, 5km range, scales to shield power. please make sure its not a pebkac error, it is most certainly not bugged.
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-30-2010, 02:36 PM
Quote:
only targets allies, not yourself, 5km range, scales to shield power. please make sure its not a pebkac error, it is most certainly not bugged.
Pebkac

hahaha

you sound like an IT person.
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Oh i know but I am talking about what the tooltips says how much it refils and mine is maxed out and only does 1.6k a tick with shields at 112 power and you say it does 2k yeah i think its buged for me like allot of my other ability, just like my MW went from a 84% heal t a 74% after respec even tho thats maxed out also on both spec's.
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-30-2010, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Oh i know but I am talking about what the tooltips says how much it refils and mine is maxed out and only does 1.6k a tick with shields at 112 power and you say it does 2k yeah i think its buged for me like allot of my other ability, just like my MW went from a 84% heal t a 74% after respec even tho thats maxed out also on both spec's.
125 shield power, 9/9 in starship shield efficiency, maintainence, performance.
Lt. Commander
# 37
04-30-2010, 11:28 PM
Quote:
125 shield power, 9/9 in starship shield efficiency, maintainence, performance.
Ite i wil check that out later I just figured it might be buged seeing as my MW and science team 2 and engineering team's are buged atm.