Lt. Commander
# 1 Q: Is this possible.
04-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Say I have Engineering team II. Sometimes, or in my case rather often, I am supporting someone, yet am in need of healing myself. I need to press F1 to target myself before pressing the Engineering Team button. This results in me loosing my primary target. Very inconvenient.

Now my question, is it possible to make it so that when I rightclick an ability or use a certain key combination (say CTRL 1) I use the ability I click on or have tied to the key 1 on myself instead of my friendly target?

So in short: Right clicking or pressing CTRL 1 = ability is used on myself regardless of what I have selected. Left clicking or pressing 1 = ability is used on my friendly target as usual. Is this possible?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordTareq View Post
Say I have Engineering team II. Sometimes, or in my case rather often, I am supporting someone, yet am in need of healing myself. I need to press F1 to target myself before pressing the Engineering Team button. This results in me loosing my primary target. Very inconvenient.

Now my question, is it possible to make it so that when I rightclick an ability or use a certain key combination (say CTRL 1) I use the ability I click on or have tied to the key 1 on myself instead of my friendly target?

So in short: Right clicking or pressing CTRL 1 = ability is used on myself regardless of what I have selected. Left clicking or pressing 1 = ability is used on my friendly target as usual. Is this possible?
Heya....can't you simply put the icon on your bars twice and set the key combo to be F1 for your target and say...alt+F1 for the second one to target yourself?

--Cap