Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I don't know if this is working as intended but on my RA5 and accompanying BOs the minor ground injuries are having ONLY the debuffs time out after 30 minutes but the injuries remain in the Medical Bay screen.
[ Playing at Advanced difficulty level ]

Ticket ID# 840,833
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-29-2010, 10:19 PM
I'm not at all surprised this is happening. The "expiration timer" for minor injuries was put in as a result of the complaints over having the injury system on normal mode. It (the expiration timer idea) was in place for all of a day before the injury system was yanked from normal mode entirely. I doubt anyone bothered to thoroughly test the expiration of minor injuries since it was easier for most players to simply hate the system without even actually testing it out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-30-2010, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdure
I don't know if this is working as intended but on my RA5 and accompanying BOs the minor ground injuries are having ONLY the debuffs time out after 30 minutes but the injuries remain in the Medical Bay screen.
[ Playing at Advanced difficulty level ]

Ticket ID# 840,833
I have the same issue. Played a ground mission in B'Tran on advanced, got mowed down by Starlians, earned a bruised ribs minor injury. Even after 2hrs it doesn't heal. I didn't check out if the actual debuffs expire, but the injury report was still on my char status screen.

Ticket ID# 840,863
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-30-2010, 07:42 AM
Are you sure these minor injuries are even supposed to heal on their own? From some semi-recent developer posts I was given the impression that this was a "normal difficulty" only feature/advantage (or at least, would have been if they had kept the injury system on normal difficulty).

That said, the NPCs in-game don't mention this restriction.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-30-2010, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combadge
Are you sure these minor injuries are even supposed to heal on their own? From some semi-recent developer posts I was given the impression that this was a "normal difficulty" only feature/advantage (or at least, would have been if they had kept the injury system on normal difficulty).

That said, the NPCs in-game don't mention this restriction.
I agree it's a mess up; it's half way between having the timed recovery and not having it then, because the buffs wear off in 30min and the injuries remain. Either way it's a bug.

Also, the Release Notes say the 30 min expiration is supposed to be enabled:

Quote:
How to Treat an Injury

* Visit a medic/engineer in your faction’s major social hub and pay them energy credits to remove the injuries. Use an injury pack to remove the item yourself.
* Regenerators treat personnel injuries – Components treat ship “injuries” (damage)
* Each pack comes in 3 versions that correspond to the severity of the injury.
* Injury packs are not available in replicators, but some packs are available stores.
* There’s a chance of finding some types of injury packs as a reward drop.
* Your medical/engineering staff will automatically treat each Minor Injury 30 minutes after each injury was sustained.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-30-2010, 10:29 AM
Jumping in with a "me, too"
I've had some minor injuries for well over 6 hours of in-game time now.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Additional Information
04-30-2010, 01:47 PM
I have also experienced this, with the addition of the debuff icons not timing out properly for multiple injuries to a single character. Submitted Bug report on ticket #842,260.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoratusAlpha
Jumping in with a "me, too"
I've had some minor injuries for well over 6 hours of in-game time now.
I went and tested this out and can confirm that minor injuries from elite mode are not auto-healing after 30 minutes. Does changing zones reset the time or something?
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-02-2010, 05:43 AM
I suffered a minor ship injury (hull stress) on Elite mode, I was on my sci / sci and jumped into a difference 'Secure System' than my four Fleet mates. I was greeted most warmly by a battleship, some cruisers and frigates. Laughed, shrugged it off and waited for it to go. The icon went after the timeout but I noticed the "Damaged!" icon, clicked and saw the debuff was still active. Grumbled, fixed it, forgot to bug it >_<
Lt. Commander
# 10 Same
05-09-2010, 03:59 PM
>> It seems minor damages/injuries to the ship does NOT go away after 30 min. I find I have to pay to get rid of them. Been waiting aboard my ship in Space for 30+ min and still have the minor damage/injury on it. Commander Tier 2. Also had the same problem as LC. Maybe a bug that will be fixed. <<